**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game down? [Merged Treads]

Comments

• GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    oxmdda6o6fsj.jpg
  • And again...
  • Bobmacoy71Bobmacoy71 Posts: 15
    :/ again?
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    So tired of this...
  • pplbryanpplbryan Posts: 37
    My internet connection is broke again, can you let me know when it’s fixed?

And maybe some revives for the champs you think I quit the match on.

• Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Working as Intended......
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Kabam ---- you need to speak up and address what's going on. You're taking a piss left and right. Is this what we are coming to now? Going down every 4 hours?
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Emergency maintenance
  • BlackhawkbillBlackhawkbill Posts: 117
    edited August 2018
    Along w compensation....don’t get your hopes up for the game to run correctly....ever! Isn’t that right Kabam Mike?

**** c u n t...
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    Yea man, Kabam also says to check my connection. Maybe we should all call our service providers and get our internet fixed?
  • Hey there everyone, the game has been temporarily place into emergency maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update everybody as soon as more information is available to share.

Thank you very much for confirming what we already know, bcos it has already happened 1000 times :D
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    is it too much to ask just one day without connection problems ??? :#
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    30 minute timers... nay.. 15 minute AQ timers. This is ****.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    4cnfb21w9n55.jpg
  • VaultVault Posts: 36
    Just used an energy refill. A minute later game down.😞😞
  • Once again......
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,248 ★★★★★
    So guys (Zibiit and Miike have posted recently), any chances of information on today's recurrent issues? This is an unusual level of disruption - is there anything you can tell us?

I realise you're busy; but when Miike and Adora started interacting with the 'Game Down' thread during the Comcast issue, it went a long way to keeping the community (i.e. customers) happy.

Might be worth making that standard practice, where working hours allows...
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    I swear this happens every other day
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Rage, rage against the dying of the connection.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    5mx5holf1jqf.jpeg

Hope you don't mind @DarthPhal I stole this from you to post in my alliance chat room.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Can you fire this Mickey Mouse crew already, the amount of mistakes you guys make isn't acceptable for a hot dog stand let alone a giant Marvel asset.
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    They arent gonna address nothing just the usual BS blahblahblah then it comes back up and everyone starts spending again for 3 hrs then it crashes again rinse and repeat...lolol!!!