**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game down? [Merged Treads]

Comments

• CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    I've spent over 600 dollars in the last 2 months and the word (C) rap gets censored !? That isnt a swear word for a 7 year old.
  • Y’all must notice that y’all have to apologize for game outages on a daily basis!? Your outdated dial up servers aren’t doing the job. Priorities kabam priorities!!
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    its lagging
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Hey there everyone, the game has been temporarily place into emergency maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update everybody as soon as more information is available to share.

Translated...

bblfkmx35ozv.jpeg

Do you guys have an in-house gamer? I know it’s isnt much better than the “copy/paste ‘we know you are frustrated’” posts, but at least that would quicken the message updates, rather than the message boards being flooded with “game down” threads...
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Hey there everyone, the game has been temporarily place into emergency maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update everybody as soon as more information is available to share.

At least you stopped thanking us for our patience. There is none of that left. Your game and your company are a complete dumpster fire. Do yourself a personal favor and quit now. Get out of that company before you lose your sanity.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    For shame.

6 pages with no Xzibit.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    We should change the name of the game to EMCOC, Emergency maintenance contest of champions
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    q5zlhdubvguc.png
    dpt26jw8q67o.jpeg

Not sure there’s such a thing as karma. But it sure feels like there might be.

Dr. Zola
  • Collector, your game has not been performing to even my lowered expectations lately.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 22
    Nothing new!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    *most condescending tone possible over written word*

Summoners, don’t get your hopes up for this compensation, it’s just that we want to give you the ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM and chase away any business you might have given us because WERE A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY!!!
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Still down lol
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    xtuixbayr388.gif

Killmonger when I said "Canno't get you this week my friend"
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    8lzmxcvhleei.gif

“Don’t worry, I’ve sent an email about it”.

This is great!
  • JDHJDH Posts: 22
    The only certain things are death, taxes and the contest being down.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    What I dont understand is why I can play the game on one device, but not the other. Is this a selective emergency maintenance?
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Ok I want to first say I have no problem with a certain medicinal plant. But since Canada passed those specific green laws the game has sunk to the worst state in it's history. Just Maybe a game development building is not the right place to fire it up??? We already know you guys drink there as it was stated during the 8+ hour outage a while back.
  • JumpBotJumpBot Posts: 0
    This is becoming a major issue. No other game I know of has problems like this. Kabaam needs to hire some better back end developers to solve these issues, it’s amateur hour over there!
  • VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    Just out of curiosity, what would happen if we attempt a legends run and the game goes down in the middle of the run? Does the timer stop until the game is back up?
  • Lost fight I never started in T4B Arena. It seems there was an error. No ****. And Kabam is sorry for any inconvenience. This isnt an inconvenience. Its outrageous that we are not being compensated for the losses. Should temporarily allow us to restart the fights lost due to Kabam's faulty service.
  • Thunderkam444Thunderkam444 Posts: 13

This game is a joke. Time to spend some of our money we give you on your own servers and stop using from another company which probably outlets many others thus causing the be overworked all time. Business 101. Spend continue making keep client base happy bring in more or don’t watch them drop like flies no new players come anymore.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    VuDah wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, what would happen if we attempt a legends run and the game goes down in the middle of the run? Does the timer stop until the game is back up?

No lol. You just get kabamed
  • SMCMLAX7SMCMLAX7 Posts: 1
    Game seems to go down multiple times a day now. Starting to feel like it’s down more than it’s up. Never anything more than a generic response from kabam. No real apologies, no compensation, nothing. When is enough, enough?
  • VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    DL864 wrote: »
    VuDah wrote: »

No lol. You just get kabamed

Oh man, that sux. Thanks for the reply