**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam disable half life loss for aq&aw until game is running smoothly

2»

Comments

• mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Yes it’s the only fair option until the game can be trusted to run right
    Would be a matter as easily putting a counter to see how many times people "crash" per event. If u crash 10 or 20 times, yeah ur likely abusing it.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    DL864 wrote: »
    When I made this poll it was only about the health loss not deaths in aw. I have not had any issue with the server outages during aw only aq like 3 times and every time I was in a fight with gr so not really that big of a deal as I could regen the health back. All I was stating is take the health loss away not deaths temporarily until the game is running Smoothly

Still, if your war fight starts poorly instead of dying and using a bunch of potions just quit and save them.

Yeah you could you will still get the death and if you get a disconnect during your match you get the death plus the pots so.... To me war is more about how you and your team preforms on offense ie deaths then how your defense preforms. With everybody boasting and healing up to full health a death is much more of an issue then starting up a match badly as long as you can still win.
    This Poll is somewhat biased, so I can't vote. It would be used as an exploit, and I can't support using one problem to solve another.

I don’t see how it’s biased but ok you don’t have to vote.

It's biased because of how the options are worded. I would have voted No had it not been for the part about spending to do Kabam's issues.

Truth hurts. I guess if you want the truth biased you can do that.
    Call*
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    No I love spending money do to kabams issues
    This Poll is somewhat biased, so I can't vote. It would be used as an exploit, and I can't support using one problem to solve another.

I don’t see how it’s biased but ok you don’t have to vote.

It's biased because of how the options are worded. I would have voted No had it not been for the part about spending to do Kabam's issues.

Truth hurts. I guess if you want the truth biased you can do that.

The original wording in the poll is "truth" and a simple "no" option would be truth biased? As much as it pains me I have to agree with @GroundedWisdom on this one lol
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    When the game cuts in and out I typically get a return to fight pop up and then return to the fight and kick but, sometimes it does not pop up and I return to fight and have my but kicked. So I am for it even if people would take advantage of it you would need to just start the fight over again and if they did not have the skills to beat the opponent before after the fifth or sixth try they would not beat him anyway and rage quit then the next time they logged in they would be taken back to the same fight(That would defiantly get some phones thrown across the room) I love this idea.