**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game is down [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Servers are going to get much worse if, in fact, they are bringing back dungeons.

Dungeons was by far the worst thing ive seen in the time ive been playing this game, IMO. It resulted in alot of server downtime and MANY players put in weeks worth of work for the equivalent of one Sig level on their worst champ. Why can't they bring back something that was actually GOOD, like rockets scrapyard. Why do they only repeat crappy content? Once again, IMO.
  • Options
    gerardbekiegerardbekie Posts: 3
    Sort Your stuff @kabam this is getting a bit embarassing tbh
  • Options
    JeffreystarkJeffreystark Posts: 3
    The game is down again for a unscheduled maintenance... My alliance is furious yet again because we are in the middle of a war which is pretty important for us.

Why do these things keep on happening? We just want a game that runs smoothly with sometimes (very rarely) necessary maintenances. If it takes a day or two to get to this status, please just do it. We (or at least me) want a stable game that runs smoothly.
  • Options
    DC_DeadshotDC_Deadshot Posts: 3
    Hey Kabam I have been trying to run 5.2.6 today and keep getting delays and crashes in the game. I’ve wasted energy refill and 30% health and attacks boosts this afternoon.

Kabam needs to repay my user full energy refill, 30% boosts and healths that i’ve wasted today.

I have never sent in a complaint before but today the game has crashed three times and been slow all day! Fix this Kabam! Make your players whole or they will go find another game to play!
  • Options
    SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Send them an email.. they will respond to this if you truly effected
  • Options
    Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Suvendu wrote: »
    Send them an email.. they will respond to this if you truly effected

Haha nice one
  • Options
    I have been playing this game since 2 months after it game out. I have seen plenty of updates, maintenance, bugs, server errors patches and fixes. The last few months have been the worst by far.

Today alone harms emergency maintenance this morning following constant connection issues and game drops.

Instead of looking for short term fixes, might a suggest taking a day or two and just shut the game down and actually fix the problem.

From a revenue standpoint you will obviously take a hit while the game is down, but in the long run your profits will return and probably increase because the game will run smoother and there wont be as many crashes.

Just a friendly suggestion from a long time player. (And honestly, I'm not the only one thinking it)
  • Options
    I can't disagree your maintaince today cost me rank rewards and hero use points. If this,was first time no biggie but I have lost alot of needed resources with no sign of fair compensation. please remedy this ASAP
This discussion has been closed.