**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A simple request

The way the game is headed is worrying and something needs to change.

I'm all for open communication and I'm starting to see more of that this month so that's a great start.

In terms of connection issues, can I suggest a change in Connection issue popup in game as the current popup is way too confusing.
Could be something like "We apologize for the inconvenience but we need to bring the game down for a bit while we fix the issue".

Now, the Gwenpool Movie Celebration event, kudos to you all for doing that, it's a fantastic event that has had effort put in to it.

The recent compensation, I understand that you cannot make everyone happy with this but anything sent as a Gift for recent issues is really good in my opinion, and I hope to see more (without the issues if possible).

Regarding Arena, I understand that Peak Milestones are new and exciting but is there anyway to put them in Arena Milestones except for the Gold, because we all need gold tbh lol.

Overall, this is a great game and I'm sure you busy at work sorting out a possible fix to the connection issues. I will end this message by saying it has been a rollercoaster 3 years (I hate rollercoasters lol) and I look forward to all the brilliant upcoming events and champions.