**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hi kabam

I'm not here to rant or get all aggressive, but some others may see this is as a rant. I don't mind spending units or actually money for things in the game. I love this game tbh, it's kinda better than any other phone game I have played in the past. Btw I did have to buy a new phone since my free one (Google Nexus5x) that recently crashed. Anyways, I'm not gonna demand anything for I know you guys are doing your best at making our phones not over heat. I just wanna say that I can't really play the game too often as my phone does over heat after the boot up screen. I know some people are upset and they have every right to. But for some who just grind the hard way to get things done is hard. I basically have my other phone off that I use for this game cuz it over heated at the moment. I'm just asking to please fix this issue. For this game that hasn't over heated since the 19.0 release, the more things don't get situated, the more people will not play this game much longer as they cannot do what they do as far as questing or wars or arena. And I do grind arena all day, but I cannot simply due to this over heat issue that's going on.

Again I'm just simply asking and wondering how much longer is this going to take. I can't really get new champs in arena due this issue.

Thanks for reading this. Btw great game tbh.

Sincerely,
A concerned summoner