**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Danger Sense synergy has ruined alliance war

Can we have a serious discussion about this ridiculously overpowered synergy? It has effectively destroyed alliance war by rendering a huge chunk of champs completely useless as defenders. Every time we go up against an alliance where a bulk of their attackers have this team, we get our clock cleaned. We've tried reducing the number of villains and/or mystics on defense but that leaves so few choices in decent defenders. It's not even a matter of skill anymore -- if you have this team, you will cruise right through attack phase.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    well i do aw without the danger sense synergy and i crush it, so yah, i see alot of people with danger sense synergy and they get crushed
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    dparm wrote: »
    Can we have a serious discussion about this ridiculously overpowered synergy? It has effectively destroyed alliance war by rendering a huge chunk of champs completely useless as defenders. Every time we go up against an alliance where a bulk of their attackers have this team, we get our clock cleaned. We've tried reducing the number of villains and/or mystics on defense but that leaves so few choices in decent defenders. It's not even a matter of skill anymore -- if you have this team, you will cruise right through attack phase.

I've never been a fan of the synergy I use it for questing that's about it other than that I always bring in stark in AW, blade to hold his backpack, and whoever else I need for whatever path I'm on
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Why does it really matter? Is it fair to have R2 6* defenders? Was is fair when mystic wars was a thing? There are lots od counters to the Trinity. Its not the solution to every node
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Berfor blade it wher mysigt war now if devstiy Not wher a Think we wuld se IMIW and donino. So.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    youre in for a rude awakening with imiw and domino then...
  • QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    You are probably in lower tier aw. Trinity is **** hahaha. I want a corvus so badly.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    They are bad now in front of imiw, domino, iceman
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    The balance is definitely better than it was, trinity does well for a lot of defenders but it’s not the answer to everything anymore.
  • Mclz1nkzMclz1nkz Posts: 12
    I dont think that "ruined" the AW but its very clear that give a great advantage. Sometimes we saw some blade r5, spark r5 and GR r1 just for sinergy (and they do clear the lane without need to fight hard). Kabam is trying to silently nerf this by adding new heroes that its strong against this. But if sense synergy dont work with local node, would be more equal, i think.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Well the trinity was strong a few months ago. Now we have IMIW n Domino so
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Defenders not affected by trinity

IMIW
    Domino
    Medusa
    OG spiderman
    Miles Morales
    Rogue on limber node
    Black Panther Civil War
    Cable (counters blade)
    Iceman
    Stark Spidey
    Hyperion
    Yondu
    Nightcrawler

As some who constantly perform fairly well
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Patchie93 wrote: »

IMIW
    Domino
    Medusa
    OG spiderman
    Miles Morales
    Rogue on limber node
    Black Panther Civil War
    Cable (counters blade)
    Iceman
    Stark Spidey
    Hyperion
    Yondu
    Nightcrawler

Good list, thanks. We are tier 5 or 6 (bouncing around). Only one or two of the guys in my alliance even have Domino. No one has IMIW but it seems like every opponent we go up against has several.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Speaking of OG Spiderman, ef that guy. Still one of the most annoying defenders. That evade activates way more than it should.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Speaking of OG Spiderman, ef that guy. Still one of the most annoying defenders. That evade activates way more than it should.

I would think that with more true strike and ability reduction champs around these days, he's way easier than he used to be.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    dparm wrote: »

IMIW
    Domino
    Medusa
    OG spiderman
    Miles Morales
    Rogue on limber node
    Black Panther Civil War
    Cable (counters blade)
    Iceman
    Stark Spidey
    Hyperion
    Yondu
    Nightcrawler

Good list, thanks. We are tier 5 or 6 (bouncing around). Only one or two of the guys in my alliance even have Domino. No one has IMIW but it seems like every opponent we go up against has several.

My alliance is tier 4/5 and some thing like magik are still monsters on certain nodes ie node 29 always 2 kills lately been 4+ since r5/65 her
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Whatever it is ,I'm sorry but doc voodo can clear anyone
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

IMIW
    Domino
    Medusa
    OG spiderman
    Miles Morales
    Rogue on limber node
    Black Panther Civil War
    Cable (counters blade)
    Iceman
    Stark Spidey
    Hyperion
    Yondu
    Nightcrawler

The funny thing is it's still way easier to deal with your list of defenders using the trinity (with the exception of the top three perhaps) than dealing with MD5 Dormammu.
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    Danger sense saved war from being all about mystic wars. I agree with a lot of those that say that isn't the best attack team for many paths. The reason it is still popular is because blade is their only r5 and he isn't that great without GR. Defenses have adjusted and most good defenders aren't easily beaten by blade. I know a lot of players that go dependent on the Trinity and as defenses have become more difficult for blade they are upset, danger sense is not as effective as it used to be when it was mystic wars. If they nerf blade that would have to issue RDT's by the way and I don't think kabaam likes that idea. They are nerfing his effictivess by introducing defenders that counter him, stop with the nerf blade, this is a dead issue.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’d rather take in a team of Corvus, void, and ghost (for bleed and poison nodes)
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    This was true for a few months ago. Corvus Glaive is more useful than trinity attackers, especially when paired with Proxima Midnight and another attacker like Gladiator Hulk/Magik/Void/Iceman/Dr. Voodoo.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    My team rocks ! Forget the Trinity i use GwenPool Luke and StarLord GP soloed a 78k health Spidey Classic on Unblockable Sp1 😉
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It broke the aw meta when blade came out but that synergy in no longer over powered in aws like it used to be
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Vivek_786 wrote: »
    Whatever it is ,I'm sorry but doc voodo can clear anyone

He's great for bleed/poison nodes. 5/65 DV regenerates 30%+ health each fight, add .5-.7% health regeneration per second from willpower and he has 60-72% health leftover after bleed/poison nodes have drained 100% health over 60 seconds.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    There's counters to everyone in the game. Yes, if you use dimensional beings or most mystics, Blade will cut through them. But so will IW Cap and Rulk. Just have to adjust your defenders. Domino was created as a clear defensive counter for Blade.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Trinity is nowhere near holy anymore.
    I have Blade with me along with CM/LC/AA depending on where I’m going.

Blade is perfectly fine without GR and Sparky.