**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war

I have a question. If a 4* imiw can be so good that he is nearly impossible to take down on some node then why won't kabam release 5* sw, ds or Thor? This one doesn't make sense to me. Some of the new op toons and leaps and bounds better than the old ones. Maybe someone can enlighten me as to why this is.
Also if you see imiw in alliance war just quit. You've already lost.

Comments

• Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Or search for the videos on how to beat him.
  • Options
    KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    DarthPhal wrote: »

So you're telling me to use 3rd party software to watch videos? Seems like cheating.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Kingsam wrote: »

So you're telling me to use 3rd party software to watch videos? Seems like cheating.

You're kidding right?
  • Options
    I use third party apps to listen to music too. I even have one for watching movies.
  • Options
    KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    According to kabam any 3rd party advantage is against the rules. That's why there are people reporting those that have YouTube channels. Haha no lie there's threads about people narking
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I think some people are misunderstanding parts of the TOS. Personally, I live on the edge and seek out answers, even in shady places like YouTube.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    According to kabam any 3rd party advantage is against the rules. That's why there are people reporting those that have YouTube channels. Haha no lie there's threads about people narking
    They may nark all they want.
    Youtube is not a third party app mate. You gain no single benefit whatsoever from it in the game.
    You get hints and tips maybe. Still you that needs to make those work.

How are people even considering youtube as a violation of the ToS?
    Silliness all around..
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018

That refers to things like Mods or Hacks. Anything that is used to modify the game files. It also refers to things like Illegal Purchases, free Units and the like.
    Watching YouTube for Tips and Strategies is petfectly legit, and encouraged. So long as the Tips aren't exploitative.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I think some people are misunderstanding parts of the TOS. Personally, I live on the edge and seek out answers, even in shady places like YouTube.

😂😂😂