**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ready to try ROL, any advice for me?

Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47 β˜…
Hi all,

(I think) I’m ready to have a proper run at ROL, from the champs shown, who do you think I should bring? I know the older champs are suggested, but wondered whether the newer champs and synergies are worthwhile. Many thanks in advance for any suggestions 😊
h7iafv9zb8ho.png
0ljch0mc45qp.png
0n8hr6wku336.png
j3nhf3fkbiqz.png

Comments

• KingsumKingsum Posts: 62 β˜…
    Star Lord kill monger ghost rider archangel and domino
  • Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47 β˜…
    edited August 2018
    Kingsum wrote: Β»
    Star Lord kill monger ghost rider archangel and domino
    Thank you, presuming awakened ghost rider, archangel and killmonger rather than 5*?
  • SegalionSegalion Posts: 43 β˜…
    You need someone to handle wulverine. Star lord can however it might be harder. If you have no guilliotine I suggest you bring void at least
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360 β˜…
    edited August 2018
    You have a very decent roster for RoL, don't overthink it, its really not that hard, just long fights, opponents have no 3rd specials.

AA, spam his heavies and he will clear most of them with his bleed/neurotoxins for you besides Vision (I used starky for Vision), bring Gully for Wolverine (make sure you watch youtube videos on how to land her L2 to reverse wolvies healing) and a poison immune for scarlet witch.

mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2018/01/realm-of-legends-rol-guide-marvel.html
    Segalion wrote: Β»
    You need someone to handle wulverine. Star lord can however it might be harder. If you have no guilliotine I suggest you bring void at least

I do have 4* awakened r4 guillotine, (top left bottom picture), she’s compulsory from what I’ve read, would you take her over star lord/void?
    edited August 2018
    You have a very decent roster for RoL, don't overthink it, its really not that hard, just long fights, opponents have no 3rd specials.

AA, spam his heavies and he will clear most of them with his bleed/neurotoxins for you besides Vision (I used starky for Vision), bring Gully for Wolverine (make sure you watch youtube videos on how to land her L2 to reverse wolvies healing) and a poison immune for scarlet witch.

mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2018/01/realm-of-legends-rol-guide-marvel.html

Thank you 😊
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Starlord, Guillotine (makes Wolverine kill himself in a few seconds), Medusa (or someone else poison immune for SW) and any other 2 really ..
    Maybe Magik would be useful against Jugg, to make the fight less annoying, keeping his power locked.
    Maybe AA, as his damage is ridiculous and he destroys pretty much anyone.
  • KingsumKingsum Posts: 62 β˜…
    Yes she is overrated
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39 β˜…
    Stark/SL for most. Void for wolverine will destroy him. Medusa for SW. you hav great roster for ROL. I did it with guillotime for all fights for fun. That is how easy it is
    Tudgie78 wrote: Β»
    Segalion wrote: Β»

I do have 4* awakened r4 guillotine, (top left bottom picture), she’s compulsory from what I’ve read, would you take her over star lord/void?

If you want the fight with Wolvie to go somewhat quickly, yes bring gully, AA can do it but you'd have to build a decent amount of neurotoxins to override his healing... as for your team, I would say bring AA, Gully, Starky or SL, GR, and Domino..
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39 β˜…
    throw in AA for Juggs and it will be a cake walk
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I went in with 3/45 Medusa 4/40 archangel and 4/40 hulk as damage dealers, guillotine with Morningstar synergy for wolvie. You should get through no prob
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you want the fight with Wolvie to go somewhat quickly, yes bring gully, AA can do it but you'd have to build a decent amount of neurotoxins to override his healing...

I might be mistaken but one Neuro might be enough to deal with wolvy's heal.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    This thread is almost a humblebrag given the roster you have access to Tudgie and the relative difficulty of ROL compared to any other content you are likely playing.

You'll have very little issue getting through.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I did it all with wolverine apart from vision I used Thor, wolverine I used guillotine. Scarlet witch took out my Thor with poison but wolverine finished her off. Wolverine healing saved me a lot of potions.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…
    Gully for Wolverine, AA specialy for Juggs, and Star-Lord. You will use mainly SL, and AA for those who arent bleed and poison imune.
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117 β˜…
    You need 3 champs sl aa and gully and you are done . I hv 5* r4 aa undupe and soloed ws jaggu bp storm sw. Only prob is the wolverine dupe aa would do the trick if you are not interested to tale gully but you need to maintain atleast one neuro throught the fight bcoz his regen is insane 9k per tick i have seen so thts y gully is must. Sl is for immune champ and you are good there is not a one champ whose sp you cant dex easily so chill and do it
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    To everyone saying to use Guillotine on Wolverine... I say, why not use Void... He will reverse healing so much better than Guillotine will, and you don't have to play super aggressive for the first 30 seconds of the fight. I think the best champs would be SL, Void, and AA.
    If you want the fight with Wolvie to go somewhat quickly, yes bring gully, AA can do it but you'd have to build a decent amount of neurotoxins to override his healing...

I might be mistaken but one Neuro might be enough to deal with wolvy's heal.

I never said one Neuro, you can stack neuros that's why I said "build a decent amount of neuros" just keep spamming heavies to stack neuros
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My advice is to go in with what you already know you need and try. If you die early, restart. It’s low energy and you can farm heals.

You have more tools at your disposal than thousands of people that completed before you. Don’t be skerred.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Werewrym wrote: Β»
    To everyone saying to use Guillotine on Wolverine... I say, why not use Void... He will reverse healing so much better than Guillotine will, and you don't have to play super aggressive for the first 30 seconds of the fight. I think the best champs would be SL, Void, and AA.

Ms synergy..... souls expire 10 seconds later. That’s what I used and soloed. Also highest void I have is 3star r1
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ms synergy..... souls expire 10 seconds later. That’s what I used and soloed. Also highest void I have is 3star r1

Okay yeah I can see that. But for the OP's roster he has a 4/40 Void, that will be more than enough to take Wolverine out.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Point about guillotine, mystic dispersion messed me up. Took me to 3 bars of power instead of 2. When you get it right I think the fight might be quicker than void. There are void fights against wolvie on the net, up to you but you need one or the other.

Okay yeah I can see that. But for the OP's roster he has a 4/40 Void, that will be more than enough to take Wolverine out.

*she 😊
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    you got the team, just go do it. Gwen Pool can handle Wolverine giving that you don't get hit. and keep your combo. will take 300 hits or so. good luck.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Corvus GwenPool ArchAngel Ghost Rider and StarLord
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346 β˜…
    Utah your ready I did it with half of what you have
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182 β˜…
    Just bring guillo (2* will do, for wolverine), any poison-immune champ (for SW), and wolverine for the rest. The other 2 as backup only. πŸ‘ its easy. Just long fights. Good luck. 😎