**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top players tired of the grind? Lower players stuck in a non-progressive alliance?

We may have a home for you! Our alliance rating is 10mil+. A large portion of our alliance has been together for 3 years now so we are a tight knit group. We are a casual group that runs AQ 3 and 4 consistently. We run map 5 normally once a week. We also run war when available. We are ranked Gold 3 currently in war. We only run 2 groups for war. Can’t commit to war or AQ today? No problem! Sit this one out and the rest of us will get it done for you. We are very casual but also hit most milestones in all events. SA is never missed! What we would expect from you? Please be active, a team player, 20k of anything in donations a week, and join our group in the line app. We do not have a minimum rating to come on the team, but would expect multiple 4* 5/50 champs to be productive in both AQ and WAR. Please message me in line at jagerman2354 if you are interested. We have one opening to fill ASAP and we may possibly have two more opening to fill soon due to retirements.

Comments

• Jagerman2354Jagerman2354 Posts: 71
    We are open again. Need to fill one spot but will
    Make room for a pair. Message me on line app please
  • We are a good group and it is not a high pressure environment. So long as you don’t do really stupid stuff and help the group you will fit in fine!
  • 3 spots have opened up. Please message me on the line app if you are interested in joining us. Thank you!
  • Hey people, this is an awesome alliance. Jump in if you hate people breathing down your neck about numbers. Good group of people!
  • Ir0nFatherIr0nFather Posts: 19
    Spots are filling up quickly. Only one spot left. Let me know if you are interested in joining. By invitation only. Looking forward to another good player joining the team.
  • Can i join, my name’s ingame
  • *the same In game*
    Hi Oscar. Please connect with me on Line so that we can continue the conversation. My ID is iron-father.
    Hello everyone. We have another opening now. Please contact me on line app @ jagerman2354. Thanks!
    Upset about the election results (I don’t know what the results are yet)? Get involved in our alliance and escape from it for a brief time. We also have a Line chat that will keep you distracted.
    Hello summoners. We just had a new spot open up. Plz message me on the line app if you are interested in finding a home with us. My line name is Jagerman2354. Thank you.
  • Can add me on line
    Line id: Linemesoohard

Like to hear more bout the alliance
    At work at the moment but I’ll check line when I can if y’all interested

oe5udpf8ejth.jpeg
    Bumping this up because we are in need of a few good summoners to join our squad. Please message me using the line app at jagerman2354z thank you!