**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

NAME CHANGES

Hi fellow summoners
I am sure that a lot of you guys have been wanting the same thing as I do.........
NAME CHANGES
A lot of people including myself have been hoping that kabam would give us one but to no avail.
Kabam if you are reading this I hope you will allow us to at least get one name change.

Comments

• Options
    MrDMrD Posts: 30
    You can change your name by writing to kabam support
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Kabam support. It worked for my friend. It just takes a bit of time
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Got mine changed in less than an hour after sending in the ticket.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Name changes have been possible for over a year.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi! Our support team can help you change your name. Just contact them and include the information required here.
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi! Our support team can help you change your name. Just contact them and include the information required here.

Ok then how would i contact them
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Hi Kabam Lyra I have sent in a ticket but my name has not been changed yet
  • Options
    Hello _Chaos_,

You can reach our Support Team via the link below. They will be more than happy to help:

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

Best Wishes,

Porkchop