**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Really torn on who to rank up... Doubt the forums will help much haha

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Cage to R5-sig 25
Hulk to R5- sig 66
Soo hard to choose,especially cuz I've seen so many people argue on this topic

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    these your only two options? depends on a lot of things. where you're at in the game, whether you need attack, defense...

For science yes. N I just beat 5.1 so honestly don't know who would be more beneficial
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    There is a bleed path in 5.2 that is a long path. If you are gearing up for that I would say Cage. Being able to eat an L3 and take zero damage is valuable as well. Hulk can so some serious damage and is poison immune.

In your case right now, I would say Cage provides you with more benefit. (IMO)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I would say Luke Cage. He’s become amazing. He hits harder more consistently than Hulk and you don’t need to get low health to get good damage going. Plus concussion and the fact he can tank L3s makes him superior. Also he destroys Morningstar and he will be far more useful for biohazard nodes found in 5.4 than Hulk.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    hulk
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Luke
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Luke Cage. He has more utility and bleed immune. As far as hulk, yes he hits hard but has to lose health to gain increased attack. I prefer red hulk over hulk any day.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I prefer hulk, bur at the current state of the game LC is better.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Definitely luke cage
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Hulk.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Luke Cage bro Hulk sucks if not Luke then Rulk
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I'd wait for Wasp or Glad Hulk, or Void. If not then Luke Cage
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    LC. He's the #2 science champ behind Void.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    LC is pretty good, I use my 3/45 (no dupe) for AQ all the time now. I don’t use hulk for anything other than arena. Not sure if I would r4 him but that’s more because of my t2a situation than anything against him.
  • TragicTragic Posts: 16
    Luke cage, hulk is the 3rd best hulk lol