**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lag with iceman

Anyone have lag issues when fighting with iceman?

Comments

• Options
    dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Walkerz71 wrote: »
    Anyone have lag issues when fighting with iceman?

What kind of lag? Any specific examples?
  • Options
    Hello Walkerz71,

Could you please provide more information on the problem you are experiencing? Do you experience the lag all the time with this character or only in particular scenarios? Do you ever experience lag with other characters?

The more information that we have on the issue, the easier it is for us to investigate and ultimately resolve the matter.

You can find our template for reporting issues below:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

Be sure to check the forum area Bugs and Known Issues just in case someone else has experienced this issue before!

All the best,

Porkchop

• Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    For me the lag is a direct result of particle animations with iceman and his weather effects. I wish there was a way to run gfx at a lower level instead a level where they cause my device to run slow. I don't care about how cool something looks. Just that it's playable and I shouldn't have to buy a new cell phone every 3 months to avoid gfx lag.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Hello Walkerz71,

Could you please provide more information on the problem you are experiencing? Do you experience the lag all the time with this character or only in particular scenarios? Do you ever experience lag with other characters?

The more information that we have on the issue, the easier it is for us to investigate and ultimately resolve the matter.

You can find our template for reporting issues below:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

Be sure to check the forum area Bugs and Known Issues just in case someone else has experienced this issue before!

All the best,

Porkchop

I experience huge lage after I use Iceman sp3. That's why I use sp 2 or sp3.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Lag*
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    It’s usually the same few heroes that people complain about lag. Doesn’t matter what area of gameplay; it happens everywhere. Answering endless requests for additional info gets tiring after 18 months.

Iceman
    Dormmamu
    Howard the Duck

I use an iphone6s and iPad4 , all Up to date with iOS and MCOC
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    It’s usually the same few heroes that people complain about lag. Doesn’t matter what area of gameplay; it happens everywhere. Answering endless requests for additional info gets tiring after 18 months.

Iceman
    Dormmamu
    Howard the Duck

I use an iphone6s and iPad4 , all Up to date with iOS and MCOC

*all the deadpool’s spec 2s lol
  • Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    *all the deadpool’s spec 2s lol[/quote]

So true. Even before he pops it the lags kicks in. Sometimes you can’t even evade it due from the lag that is so bad.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I also experience and because of this I take a lot of damage.