**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android vs iOS Arena Interface

I was watching some of the guys that stream on YouTube that use iOS devices. I noticed they have an interface on the iOS device that I do not have on my android device.

When I finish my third fight of arena, it takes me to the victory screen, then shows the series won screen and gives me the gold and battle unit rewards. At this screen there is a Continue button. Once I press this button it takes me back to the arena selection, where I have to select my next arena again before I can choose champs.

In the iOS version, it was exactly the same up until the point where I pressed continue. On the iOS interface, after pressing continue it then showed them their progress towards the milestone. And on this screen they could press continue or choose back to arenas. Choosing continue allowed them to immediately go back to select champs for another fight.

It seems Android is skipping the milestone progress screen and not allowing us to continue to stay within the already selected arena. Which, in my opinion, is highly preferable over having to go back to arena selection every single time.

Comments

• quanzoaquanzoa Posts: 35
    edited July 2017
    I have updated, I have the correct interface. The interface is the exact same as Brian Grant's except for the ability to remain in the chosen arena. It forces me out to the arena selection after every single match.
    Here is video of it. Obviously fast forward to the last 20 seconds or so. Feel free to enjoy sub-par MCOC skills if you wish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpKvV0J8cSc&t=1s
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    It's not an android vs iOS issue, apparently it only gives the option to go straight into the next fight selection until you have reached all the milestones, perhaps jump into another arena and give it a try?
    edited July 2017
    I see, so because I'm past the milestones I'm not getting that screen, which causes the interface to miss giving me the option to continue that arena, which causes me to return to the arena selection each time.

Thanks, that seems to be what's happening. It also still seems like a bug to me.