**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery guide, officially of course..

Hi Kabamic agents @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
Can you please make a video guidance to the mastery chart? Lots of players out there struggle understanding mastery components in regards to their roster, playstyle etc. Some new players are completely underwhelmed by the mastery tree because they do not seem to understand some "Kabam Terminology" for some words, therefore, senior players get tired explaining all the components. However, as a senior player, I am very hesitant to abandon junior players in the vague. I have seen many video streamers done mastery guides but some look very biased to their champs while some look so stupid.

This kind of a video guidance, you must have done long ago because personally, even it took me sometimes to figure out how willpower and liquid courage mastery work because no one was there to explain it to me back in those days. So I hope it will be released soon. Make sure, it is simple and most importantly provide examples because an example depicts a thousand words..