**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So.... Is he good?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Piss off, Ghost. @Demonzfyre
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    You know how bad this post is for my unit spending habits? I try to save my units as a F2P and then you come along and post this... I can feel the crystals calling my name...

If it makes you feel better, you'll have a decent shot at the 4* version in six months or so, and if you rank him up to 5/50 it'll be almost as good as the 5* version unless you were planning on burning T2 alphas on him.

That's the F2P way of doing things.

That awesome is given by me btw. Respect.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No he is not. Hyperion Medusa Hela Corvus and Proxima still top 5 cosmic.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    CoachLed wrote: »

Don't be jelly lol
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Don't be jelly lol

It's hard not to be...
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Just took him against a 4/55 Medusa on node 27. I was actually pretty pleased with how the fight was going. Once you get an L1, if her living strands are active, you can hit her once and pop the L1 and even if it activates you’re safe. Damage output was pretty solid. I was only able to keep 2 fury converted during the fight, so about 3 during the whole fight. Got a couple wonky intercepts and got KOd but she had 40% heath at ~1:45 to go. I think he is a really good counter to her and I think once I get more comfortable with him I’ll have no issues soloing her. Medusa on boss node might be a little different though. Not sure if he will be able to solo.

TL;DR he has a little more damage output than I was expecting. Didn’t convert precision and only had 2 fury and took 4/55 Medusa down to 40% in 1:15.
  • Options
    Werewrym wrote: »

Don't be jelly lol

It's hard not to be...

He got the 5* Ghost I wanted so he gets to suffer this time. ( We're in the same ally)
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Just took him against a 4/55 Medusa on node 27. I was actually pretty pleased with how the fight was going. Once you get an L1, if her living strands are active, you can hit her once and pop the L1 and even if it activates you’re safe. Damage output was pretty solid. I was only able to keep 2 fury converted during the fight, so about 3 during the whole fight. Got a couple wonky intercepts and got KOd but she had 40% heath at ~1:45 to go. I think he is a really good counter to her and I think once I get more comfortable with him I’ll have no issues soloing her. Medusa on boss node might be a little different though. Not sure if he will be able to solo.

TL;DR he has a little more damage output than I was expecting. Didn’t convert precision and only had 2 fury and took 4/55 Medusa down to 40% in 1:15.

I have been playing around as well, its hard to remember to try and convert to the infinite buff but he parries Domino and IMIW with ease. Best thing is you don't even have to land the L1 for the TS to activate.
  • Options
    HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    The only issue I feel with Heimdall (I have him at 3/45 unduped) is it will be hard to convert buffs into permanent buffs on stun immune nodes unless you intercept a heavy that the opponent is doing.
    And @Demonzfyre he only parries projectiles when awakened right?
  • Options
    HolyDrac wrote: »
    The only issue I feel with Heimdall (I have him at 3/45 unduped) is it will be hard to convert buffs into permanent buffs on stun immune nodes unless you intercept a heavy that the opponent is doing.

Yeah stun immune nodes are tough. Thankfully Medusa and IMIW have heavies that are easily countered with your own heavy.

Also he parries projectiles unduped, too. All he needs is a true strike buff.
  • Options

Unduped or Duped as long as you have the TS on. I am finding hard to be consistent with converting the buffs. Im only seeing the Fury and Armor though. I haven't seen the aptitude or precision ones yet so I don't know how to get those.
    I tried a 5* 5/65 Domino and a 6* 2/35 ImIW but since i am only R1, my health couldn't keep up.
  • Options

Unduped or Duped as long as you have the TS on. I am finding hard to be consistent with converting the buffs. Im only seeing the Fury and Armor though. I haven't seen the aptitude or precision ones yet so I don't know how to get those.
    I tried a 5* 5/65 Domino and a 6* 2/35 ImIW but since i am only R1, my health couldn't keep up.

Precision only comes with the dupe. Aptitude buffs come from his L3. He converts buffs based on priority. If an aptitude is up, he’ll try to convert it first, then precision, fury, and armor. He can only convert one buff per heavy.
  • Options

Precision only comes with the dupe. Aptitude buffs come from his L3. He converts buffs based on priority. If an aptitude is up, he’ll try to convert it first, then precision, fury, and armor. He can only convert one buff per heavy.

Ah, makes sense now lol. How are you feeling on him now? I feel like once i can figure him out, he will be pretty good.
  • Options
    Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    If you think about it he has a synergy with every champ
  • Options
    If you think about it he has a synergy with every champ

Very true
  • Options

Ah, makes sense now lol. How are you feeling on him now? I feel like once i can figure him out, he will be pretty good.

I definitely have to get more comfortable with him and used to how he works, but I think he has a lot of potential. He combines elements of Angela, Corvus, Proxima, and Killmonger. He has a really good health pool, too. I need to dedicate some time to kicking the **** out of WS.
  • Options

I definitely have to get more comfortable with him and used to how he works, but I think he has a lot of potential. He combines elements of Angela, Corvus, Proxima, and Killmonger. He has a really good health pool, too. I need to dedicate some time to kicking the **** out of WS.

Do you think the Dupe is needed? I feel like the Fury and Armor buffs are the better parts of the buffs he has.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    From the COWhale act 5 video, it looked like his block proficiency is almost as bad as modoks. Although I don’t have him, just going off of observation
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Do you think the Dupe is needed? I feel like the Fury and Armor buffs are the better parts of the buffs he has.

Perhaps. He’s stuck in war so I’ll have to test a little more tomorrow after it’s over. For the precision buff I’m thinking no. However the power gain part of the sig can be incredibly useful. Mine is sig 63 and gets 5.25% per buff on him at the end of the previous fight over 5 seconds. It’s pretty easy to have 7-8 so you can easily get a bar of power within the first 5 seconds of the match which can be really helpful to get TS going right away.
  • Options

Perhaps. He’s stuck in war so I’ll have to test a little more tomorrow after it’s over. For the precision buff I’m thinking no. However the power gain part of the sig can be incredibly useful. Mine is sig 63 and gets 5.25% per buff on him at the end of the previous fight over 5 seconds. It’s pretty easy to have 7-8 so you can easily get a bar of power within the first 5 seconds of the match which can be really helpful to get TS going right away.

Probably not generic AG worthy though right?
  • Options

Probably not generic AG worthy though right?

Eh. I used mine. I think that’s more of a personal choice. The power gain per fight might be a lifesaver in many cases (immediate TS means not having to deal wjth MODOK/IMIW/Medusa at all)
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    spent an odin duped carnage 4* and pulled a dok ok dupe from the 4* I formed from dupes and pulled a 3* heindal and duped a 3* corvus
  • Options
    Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    A best post ?