**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Appreciation Week Map 4 Costs

Mr_Dubstep88Mr_Dubstep88 Posts: 7
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
I Think Its A Bit Of A Joke For All The People That Explored Map 4 When The Cost Was 3 Energy Are We Going Too Get Any Form Of Compensation/ Payback For All The Energy We Used?? :(:(

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    No cause they've done this before last year when they did the summoner appreciation week.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think we would have been better off if they had "Summoned" appreciation week... For sure would have been better with magic involved.
  • Options
    Mr_Dubstep88Mr_Dubstep88 Posts: 7
    Auto Correct Stop Trolling Lol
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Lol sorry I had to. But in answer to your question I would not expect anything. This appreciation seems to be geared towards players at much lower levels. It does jack squat for those of us at higher levels.
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    It's still a lot of energy to go through for the week. I would need spend 2640 units to get through where I'm at now, without any of the gifts or energy refills they offer.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    ACT 4
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I’m good if they want to reimburse me for the net energy costs I spent over the reduced costs. Otherwise, the concept is stuck in 2016.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

Lol sorry I had to. But in answer to your question I would not expect anything. This appreciation seems to be geared towards players at much lower levels. It does jack squat for those of us at higher levels.

Exactly my dude I just love how those 1k 5* shards are gonna give me a 5* SheHulk. And those arena boosts will help me get a 4* Jane Foster from arena since she's a god tier champ (sarcasm) They aren't helping endgame or NEAR end players in any way possible
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Why would u think u should get reimbursed for doing act 4 previously? Thats like buying a premium crystal and the next week they give u a phc. Should u get the units back u spent? Nobody forced u to do act 4 when u did it. U chose to for better rewards. That was your choice and nobody else's.