**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New Spider-Man Event

Good evening. I noticed that the New Spider-Man Event Quest isn't displayed. I see his picture for the event quest, but only the Daily Proving Grounds are displayed for action. When will I have access to participate in the New Spider-Man Event Quest? This link below indicates what is being displayed for the Spider-Man Event Quest.

pc5mtf157fzo.png

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,855 ★★★★★
    Have you updated your game?
  • Options
    I haven't eXtripa69. I will do that in a sec. Thanks.
  • Options
    Spicyslicer, we should check for the update.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    It also only comes like every few hours and is only up for 2 hours. Its going to be like this the whole month so you'll have plenty of time and chances to get it done.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,052 ★★★★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    It also only comes like every few hours and is only up for 2 hours. Its going to be like this the whole month so you'll have plenty of time and chances to get it done.

He's talking about the regular quest i think
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Every month there is a new event quest. Every month you require an update to see said new event quest.
  • Options
    Thanks Summoners!
  • Options
    It was an old event question in July. I didn't see the event and was informed that I must update MCOC monthly.