**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I will rephrase my thoughts on today's deal.

As my wrist hurts from the slap I just got I will rephrase...

The deal today does not, in my opinion, appear to be to scale. For that cost I think the game team and sales team should consider a different amount of t5 frags to include as well as removing the 50x t4 class frag Crystal's and change it to either t2 alpha frags or 5* shards.

I whale out from time to time and at first sight I did laugh out loud and make a b-line to the forums

Comments

• Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Again, this is just advice from a mini, part time whale who would have bought had it been structured a little different. Nobody, at least most players, that I know of do not want or need t4 cat frag Crystal's and most I ve talked to in the short very short amount of time it's been up are a little upset and were hoping for something quite different. Thank you.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    khehmist wrote: »
    I suspect this offer is only really designed to put a "value" to T5B shards ahead of the compensation packages for damaging everyone's batteries and ruining a few devices.

You may be right. However it is also placing a monetary value on all t5 going forward
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    khehmist wrote: »
    I suspect this offer is only really designed to put a "value" to T5B shards ahead of the compensation packages for damaging everyone's batteries and ruining a few devices.

But you already have the value as determined by the selling of t4b for 200 shards. You can't just make up a new value. What's is this, a US dollar?
    I have literally bought every previous offer, even the questionable ones. This one is not even under consideration.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    hurricant wrote: »
    a few months ago, they sold 15k t5b for $100. so, the price tripled in a few months.

This. Not to mention the 24k t2a shards, one full 5* Crystal and 3100 units. It is way more than tripled now. Kabam what are you guys thinking????

agreed, way more. but even if the offer had nothing else a few months ago, it was still $100 for 15k at most..
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    @hurricant As a correction, they did not sell 15k fragments for $100. They sold a 5* crystal, 2/3 of a t2a, 15k t5b fragments, and 3100 units for $100.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Ordalca wrote: »
    @hurricant As a correction, they did not sell 15k fragments for $100. They sold a 5* crystal, 2/3 of a t2a, 15k t5b fragments, and 3100 units for $100.

yep, agreed
    I would honestly love to hear a mod respond and explain the thinking and rationale behind this offer. I mean, there can't be this big of a gap between kabam and the players as to the value of a t5b ... Or this big of a gap between kabam now vs kabam a month ago ...
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Do you really expect anything other than the canned "Not every offer is for everyone" response?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    I would honestly love to hear a mod respond and explain the thinking and rationale behind this offer. I mean, there can't be this big of a gap between kabam and the players as to the value of a t5b ... Or this big of a gap between kabam now vs kabam a month ago ...

You would just get their canned response about how not every offer will appeal to all players. Blah blah blah.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Last month we got 2/3 of a T2A, 1/3 of a T5B, a full 5* crystal and 3100 units for $100.... Now they offer just 1/10th of a T5B and a bunch of **** nobody wants for the same $100. Gimme a break. Kabam must be smoking some crazy stuff up there in Canada.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    This deal is one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen. It’s sickening and insulting.

It puts me off buying any other deals at all.

That's just silly. I'll buy any deal that makes sense and will help me advance in the game....
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Sometimes its just best to ignore their deals..like u cant even see it!!
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Don’t
    Buy
    It
  • As my wrist hurts from the slap I just got I will rephrase...

The deal today does not, in my opinion, appear to be to scale. For that cost I think the game team and sales team should consider a different amount of t5 frags to include as well as removing the 50x t4 class frag Crystal's and change it to either t2 alpha frags or 5* shards.

I whale out from time to time and at first sight I did laugh out loud and make a b-line to the forums

Serious question. If today's offer were different, like 45k frags, would you have bought it still? Even after today's insulting summoner appreciation / "compensation" announcement?

-Suits
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    If it was a great deal, yes I would buy it.