**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to 3/45 first

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
None of them are awakened. I have the T4CC to do all of them. Just need the basic cats and gold. But torn between who to do first.

Who to 3/45 first 36 votes

Luke Cage
5%
Matix0Mitchell35 2 votes
Killmonger
55%
Willjackson16dangerbluSavio444Hammerbro_64Bilal625Ajjohnsbb8CoachLedMethedUpCh1efsterEbbi23987ItsTheBroskiB_Dizzle_01crystaldsmithVoltolosSmashFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxSanaruanTivjyotSparkyCz 20 votes
Sentinel
0%
Iceman
36%
Phil_ColsonAlex13369Stark78AlfabuttersNitro422Duke_SilverAwroenderjlamadisonChris1212123Noob2435skullduggery72PennmabobAkkarin23 13 votes
Dr. Voodoo
2%
Quatre_1988 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Iceman
    Iceman 100% the triple immune and ice armor as a safety net will jump you progress alot
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    This is hard because of that set Iceman and KM are the best unawakened champs but they both fill two different roles (mostly). It depends what you need. Ice has triple immunities and is anti evade for the most part (won't work on debuff immune) while KM is anti evade and auto block no matter what and his invincibility charges are useful overall just like Iceman's armor when it comes to say SP3 damage.
  • Options
    Think you should include what your current goals are to receive the best advice.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Luke Cage
    You’re one lucky guy
  • Options
    Killmonger
    Think you should include what your current goals are to receive the best advice.

Good point. And that’s my dilemma. I was thinking about trying to upgrade my defense a little. Currently run on defense.
    5/50 sig 99 domino
    5/50 sig 99 magik
    5/50 sig 40 iceman
    3/45 sig 0 infinity war IM
    5/50 sig 50 medusa

So I was thinking killmonger or sentinel to replace magik since she gets wrecked by blade and isn’t getting the kills she used to for me. I want to transition my 5/50s to 5* champs.

On the other hand I usually run 4/55 sig 85 blade, 3/45 Medusa, and either 5/50 sig 99 sparky, 4/40 GR or SW sig 99 as utility. Now in that area LC can be helpful to replace GR if I don’t need synergy and run bleed path. Because GR damage is meh at 4/40.

Not super interested in DV because unawakened he doesn’t really do much. I have him 4/40 sig 90 and he’s good with high sig. but LC doesn’t need to be awakened. Killmonger only gets TS if you can attack right after a special and has good defense or offense. Iceman will be good on offense or once awakened on defense. But I have him 5/50 also. Just a big dilemma. Lol. Leaning LC or Killmonger I think.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Killmonger
    Killmonger will be amazing for AW one you get to Gold 1.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Luke Cage

.....unless the meta shifts again
  • Options
    Killmonger

We are close to gold 1 right now. And spiders are becoming tough main bosses. 4/55 OG spidey basically impossible as a main boss without true strike.
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Killmonger
    KM and Iceman are both awesome but serve very different purposes. Your should be upset with either choice.