**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensated.... Well some were

Everyone remember the huge overcompensation for some assassins mission no one remembers?

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    If u didn't do the quest im sorry
  • TostitozTostitoz Posts: 21
    Namelez wrote: »

It actually wasn’t if you didn’t do the quest, it was if you didn’t do the quest at the specific time it glitched causing it to not reset for you the next day. So for one missed day, people were over compensated with rewards they could not have earned for the entire month doing it every day. Kabam screwed that one up and gave the wrong crystals but it was a happy mistake for some of us and completely not fair to others. I got it on one of my accounts that I did the quest exactly one time on.

Anyway, they won’t balance it out for everyone. Just be happy if you got it and if you didn’t, oh well, it’s not like it’s better than anything in the summoners appreciation gift. Oh wait, never mind.

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Tostitoz wrote: »

It actually wasn’t if you didn’t do the quest, it was if you didn’t do the quest at the specific time it glitched causing it to not reset for you the next day. So for one missed day, people were over compensated with rewards they could not have earned for the entire month doing it every day. Kabam screwed that one up and gave the wrong crystals but it was a happy mistake for some of us and completely not fair to others. I got it on one of my accounts that I did the quest exactly one time on.

Anyway, they won’t balance it out for everyone. Just be happy if you got it and if you didn’t, oh well, it’s not like it’s better than anything in the summoners appreciation gift. Oh wait, never mind.

If u didn't do it while it was glitching what in the hell makes u think u deserve something ? If u play thru a quest before it's nerfed and they give something out for those who did it what makes u think u deserve something for not beating it the way it was ? U should've just done it. Now stop crying over it.
    Tostitoz wrote: »

If u didn't do it while it was glitching what in the hell makes u think u deserve something ? If u play thru a quest before it's nerfed and they give something out for those who did it what makes u think u deserve something for not beating it the way it was ? U should've just done it. Now stop crying over it.

Lol, you sound mad. I’m not crying. In fact, I got the compensation on my alt account. Just saying, I did the quest exactly one time on that account and got two free T4CCs. Not exactly sure how that is fair to those who did it every day for a month and didn’t come close to that but it’s cool, I’ll take it. I needed it much more on that account anyway. And I’m not complaining, I just enjoy laughing at the irony of it.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    But it was way over compensated for some. I got it and the t4cc just goes straight to the stack of unopened t4cc. It should only have been two 720 fragment crystals. Kabam made a mistake and have no intention on rectifying it by the looks of it.
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    But it was way over compensated for some. I got it and the t4cc just goes straight to the stack of unopened t4cc. It should only have been two 720 fragment crystals. Kabam made a mistake and have no intention on rectifying it by the looks of it.

They won’t even admit the mistake, let alone fix it. So much for transparency. But yeah, it is what is. Some of us got lucky and some of us didn’t.