**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pure Skill nerf? [Closed]

XxGodOfWarxXXxGodOfWarxX Posts: 2
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since 12.0 update, there was a list of God tier champs that was nerfed (Thor, Scarlet Witch, Dr Strange, Black Widow, StarLord). But..from those, BlackWidow took hardest. Her damage was far weaker and had no idea why. I use to bring her to AW all the time, but now I finder her useless and wish I had rank down tickets so I can rank her down from R5 to R3. I recently told from my alliance that Pure Skill was nerfed. Some said that Pure Skill lvl 3 was same as Pure Skill lvl5.

So... My co-worker and I did some test the other day. I was fully invested in Pure Skill lvl 5, my co-worker had Pure Skill lvl 4 and our masteries was basically the same. We took 4* BlackWidow 5/50 to ROL and fought Winter Soldier. What we found was that Pure Skill 4 and 5 was exactly same.

Highest damage output with critical hit with
PS4 - Light attack w/ crit hit = 800 dmg / Medium attack with crit hit = 1248 dmg / SP1 = 1749 dmg / SP2 = 4467 dmg
PS5 - Light attack w/ crit hit = 800 dmg / Medium attack with crit hit = 1248 dmg / SP1 = 1749 dmg / SP2 = 4467 dmg

Whats even more shocking was when we reset our masteries and did the same test with Pure Skill 0 - 5. We went back in to ROL with only a 4* Black Widow(5/50) and fought Winter Soldier.

PS0 - Light w/ crit hit = 791 / Medium with crit hit = 1234 / SP1 = 1729 / SP2 = 4418
PS1 - Light w/ crit hit = 798 / Medium with crit hit = 1245 / SP1 = 1459 / SP2 = 4457 * we couldn't get crit hit with SP1
PS2 - Light w/ crit hit = 800 / Medium with crit hit = 1248 / SP1 = 1749 / SP2 = 4467
PS3 - Light w/ crit hit = 800 / Medium with crit hit = 1248 / SP1 = 1749 / SP2 = 4467
PS4 - Light w/ crit hit = 800 / Medium with crit hit = 1248 / SP1 = 1749 / SP2 = 4467
PS5 - Light w/ crit hit = 800 / Medium with crit hit = 1248 / SP1 = 1749 / SP2 = 4467

*** Pure Skill Level 5 was no better than Pure Skill level 2. This issue is across the board and should be addressed immediately.

THIS is the BS players goes through. I myself spent one Odin in leveling up Pure Skill, because I thought it was worth investing in (post 12.0 update). You guys (KABAM) really don't get it! We as players use to love playing this game. Some of us didn't mind spending cash on Marvel Contest of Champions because we loved playing the game. So we invest. Invest our time / money in building up our masteries and leveling up our favor it champs. Then Kabam takes those away.

But seriously, Pure Skill nerf is one of many bugs and most likely are already on your radar. Here are other issues just to name a few.
- Double Evade don't work. You evade and stand there looking waiting to get combed.
- Magik. Her limbo suppose to be energy damage, yet Ultron/ Cap Marvel/ Ms Marvel can't absorb the energy. NO ONE can nullify her limbo, even though Magik's limbo is a buff. Another BS in game because Magik is in LOL and the biggest money grab.
- Enemy evade & attack. You guys updated this with last updated, and for some reason it was put back. Spider-Man and Nightcrawler are able to perform evade and attack at the same time, why can't we?
- ANDRIOD can't compete for Legends run because it loads forever. By the time I clear one node, my co-worker has already cleared 3. I use HTC one M8 and Nvidia Shield tablet. Both of my Android devices are on the latest OS for their respected devices (Android version 7.0 / Kernel Version 3.10.96+ / and 6.0 /6.20.502.5)
- When game crashes or we have network problems during a fight (Even though we won the fight), we'll get punished with 50% less health and our enemy will regain ALL of theirs. This causes us to spend units to buy health potions that we didn't have to get, but need to in order to compete in AW or AQ.
- No more AQ revives milestones. Only way to get this is to be in the Top 1 to 5% in SA rewards or spend lots of units.
- You guys are taking "You got KABAMMED" to another level. Scabam!!!!

The deals you guys being offering lately are deals I would have bought. But why should we even invest in champions with real money, when those champs will get nerf anyways? I'm really doubtful that v13.0 will be any better. I've lost all hope in you guys. Maybe its time to delete this app and find another Marvel app.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Posts: 47
    I was considering opening the pure skill mastery and leveling it because of my Gwenpool, but after reading this, I will turn my units elsewhere. Thank you
  • Quis414Quis414 Posts: 44
    Yeah ..what they did to people who have pure skill is bend them over and fugg em .. i been back and forth with these dopes at kabam via email and all they want to do is push the problem to the next man . Im in same situation as you and its been way too long to not see this fixed or refunded like they did with willpower .
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Hey OP. Sorry to see that you're having some issues in the game. As for Pure Skill and Magik's abilities, those are both working correctly, and are not bugs. Both of these, as well as the AQ Milestones and the in-game offers, are things I would recommend contacting Customer Support about, so that you can provide feedback about those features.

In regards to the double evade, enemy evade and attacks, slow performance, and crashing, those are all things that our game team is currently working on, and should hopefully have fixes and improvements for in the coming release. Thanks so much for bearing with us!
This discussion has been closed.