**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHEN IS THIS POOR OLD GAME GOING TO WORK PROPERLY

Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 β˜…β˜…
Is anyone else having proper trouble with the game still, and today seems even worse than usual as after 1 or 2 hits game pauses then u get hit by opponents as it has not registered your block or evade before it pauses itself 😩😑

And this constant overheating and game crashes along with maintenance is shocking, is it ever going to get fixed? I really like this game and it is fun, when it works but all this hassle over last 3-4 months is starting to get me down and I am probably not the only one out there with these issues.

Kabam can you shed any light on a possible full fix, do you think it's time to stop releasing new stuff and fix all the long term issues 1st? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311 β˜…
    Kabam does what it wants. Kabam will fix the problem when it feels like fixing it.
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125 β˜…
    edited August 2018
    What device you using? I'm using a pretty old chinese phone but my issues aren't that bad. Just did 5.2.4 yesterday, had some issues where the block didn't register, but not much.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 β˜…β˜…
    I have new phone m8, the one plus 6 and it has been alot better than my old phone which I use for my other acct but cannot play for any longer than 10 mins