**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting from other accounts

If temporary gifting comes back can I gift energy refills from 2 other accounts I no longer use to my main or is this against the ToS

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    For the love of god...

No, that’s not against the ToS.
    Gifting in game is not against ToS.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Bapoi wrote: »
    For the love of god...

I was only wondering cuz that means you can create loads of accounts and do that so...
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Tomstar124 wrote: »
    Bapoi wrote: »
    For the love of god...

I was only wondering cuz that means you can create loads of accounts and do that so...

That’s correct. You could.
    Play them all up to the level you can start gifting (4 I believe), must name them all of course, associate an email address with them. Anyone would love to sit there for hours on end to gift themselves some shards..

Theoretically, yes.
    Practically, I think you’d get bored REALLY fast logging character after character..
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    All of the third party sites are getting smashed by kabam a so that is what their doing now. They are selling units as a gift now to get behind kabam.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure it’s lvl 15 to gift so if you want to spend hours grinding for xp in new accounts instead of grinding a few hours in the arena...be my guest
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    If temporary gifting comes back can I gift energy refills from 2 other accounts I no longer use to my main or is this against the ToS

You dont gift out of your inventory either. You pay units to buy the resources to gift. So you arent really doing anything other than buying them anyway.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

You dont gift out of your inventory either. You pay units to buy the resources to gift. So you arent really doing anything other than buying them anyway.

I know I’ve got over 600 units on both accounts soo....
    I’m pretty sure it’s lvl 15 to gift so if you want to spend hours grinding for xp in new accounts instead of grinding a few hours in the arena...be my guest

I never said I would do it I’m was saying that’s a possibility