**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I focus on ranking up next?

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
I am close to being able to take my first 5* to rank 5, however as resources are scarce I want to get folks opinions on whether one of my best current rank 4 champs should go or if I should focus on bringing one of my God tier or demi god tier rank 3 champs up first. So here are the options.

Who should I focus on ranking up next? 28 votes

Awakened 5* Taskmaster to Rank 5
42%
Spity68Foxhero007Duke_SilverMutantWharf8Quatre_1988Aleks112358Maldroit2Mitchell35th3_josephlgreen11Fortunetechno 12 votes
Awakened 5* Guillotine to Rank 5
21%
JmanbaldyB_Dizzle_01Disgruntled_User_123_Chaos_SparkyCzM4tt12 6 votes
Unawakened 5* Proxima Midnight to Rank 4
35%
DrZolaadqqedfyvrbuttersEthans8279BahamutFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentThe_Soul_AssassinTomstar124 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Awakened 5* Taskmaster to Rank 5
    5/65 taskmaster would be awesome
  • Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 351
    Focus on god/ demi-god tier Champs.
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Go Guillotine she is really good against a multitude of champs because a lot of them regen and her sp2 counters it. Also her bleed is godly.
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    edited August 2018
    IF i u, i will wait for better champ
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I would wait for a better champ imo. But from your set Guilly is best. Regen isn’t bad. Reverse regen on opponents. Nice bleed. And she has cool animations.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    For folks suggesting a better champ, who are you thinking? If you missed the continuation of this, I also have rank 3 Hulk Ragnarok (awakened), Blade (unawakened), Spidey Stark (unawakened), and Heimdall (unawakened) that can all go to rank 4 soon. I realize I didn't add my awakened Ghost Rider either, so I have the trinity. Should I be focusing on some of those to rank 4 before worrying about a rank 5?
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yea definitely focus on stark spidey or Blade.
  • Options
    bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    none of them
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    For folks suggesting a better champ, who are you thinking? If you missed the continuation of this, I also have rank 3 Hulk Ragnarok (awakened), Blade (unawakened), Spidey Stark (unawakened), and Heimdall (unawakened) that can all go to rank 4 soon. I realize I didn't add my awakened Ghost Rider either, so I have the trinity. Should I be focusing on some of those to rank 4 before worrying about a rank 5?

Stark as soon as possible