**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• Options
    TrevanRomanoTrevanRomano Posts: 31
    Lagacy69's
  • Options
    TrevanRomanoTrevanRomano Posts: 31
    Thats a really good idea
  • Options
    I do like the 2 officers approval for a kick idea.

However, for this particular instance which spawned this discussion as crappy as this was the more I think about the more I kind of feel like saying if this kicking was the result of officer giving someone else their account information and that came back to bite them then maybe this will be a lesson for all. You may not pilot but you don't want to associate at all with those who do even if they can skirt around being caught for piloting by Kabam by using a dedicated device for piloting or they used merc services in past. The account is tainted and if their piloting relationship ever sours then you are at risk.

Now if it was purely an accidental kick that would be resolved with requirement of 2 officers to sign off. One to nominate for kicking, the other to approve.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I do like the 2 officers approval for a kick idea.

However, for this particular instance which spawned this discussion as crappy as this was the more I think about the more I kind of feel like saying if this kicking was the result of officer giving someone else their account information and that came back to bite them then maybe this will be a lesson for all. You may not pilot but you don't want to associate at all with those who do even if they can skirt around being caught for piloting by Kabam by using a dedicated device for piloting or they used merc services in past. The account is tainted and if their piloting relationship ever sours then you are at risk.

Now if it was purely an accidental kick that would be resolved with requirement of 2 officers to sign off. One to nominate for kicking, the other to approve.

Totally agree mate
  • Options
    @Jaded what happened to your original suggestion about two people turning a key to launch a missile? ...
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    terrrycsh wrote: »
    @Jaded what happened to your original suggestion about two people turning a key to launch a missile? ...

It was removed for being “non-constructive”...

Although it was the most constructive comment made towards the issue 😂😂

So my idea was having two people of officer/leader status to okay a “kicking” of a member. Like two people turning a key to launch a missile.
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Yeah this was such horse doodoo. So unfair to people. Kabam doesn't care enough to punish the whales. Spend enough money and you are exempt from those rules I guess. We all know end game players are still piloting, they're using separate devices to get around it.