**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Clearing something up - RS on armor up nodes

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
Just making sure that RS does NOT benefit from armor up nodes like BPCW and IMIW.

In his description, it says in order to damage and power drain it has to be an armor up he generated.

Has anyone tested this? I ask because in AA's description it says it has to be a poison he applied in order to convert to a neuro, but we all know you can instantly get a neuro with a bleed if the opponent has liquid courage.

Just looking for some definitive clarification.

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Anyone?
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Anyone?

"🎶1 is the loneliest number 🎶"
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Unfortunately you’re wasting your time asking the mods, I asked a question in his spotlight three times and never got any sort of reply.
    JC_ wrote: »
    Unfortunately you’re wasting your time asking the mods, I asked a question in his spotlight three times and never got any sort of reply.

That's disconcerting to hear.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    JC_ wrote: »

That's disconcerting to hear.

I got u... @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra someone please answer this gentleman's question
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    Who is RS?
  • ccriderccrider Posts: 17
    Red skull
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    HolyDrac wrote: »
    Who is RS?

Red Skull....?
  • KOSHKOSH Posts: 34
    edited August 2018
    I agree.
    NOT working as descripted.
    96f69nzvx00l.png
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Not to question your research skills, @ZzyzxGuy 😀👍 but Kabam Zibiit actually already answered this question on page one of Red Skulls' spotlight:
    There aren't any durations given for his armour buffs. Am I correct in assuming that essentially, they're all permanent unless broken or consumed?

A couple of questions about nodes:
    If Red Skull gains armour buffs from a node (like Explosive Personality), do these give him the same benefits as his own? and if so, can they be stripped by attacking into his block?

Also, given that Red Skull starts with five armour up buffs, if he is placed on an Explosive Personality node, does he instantly trigger at the start of the fight?

If yes: ouch!

Hi there, for the first question, you are correct; the Armor Up Buffs he generates have no set duration and will stay on him until they're removed (via something like Nullify or Armor Break) or consumed when he blocks an attack.

His abilities that interact with Buffs that would benefit from any Buffs on him (like his SP2 and his increased Critical and Energy Resistances) will work with any Buffs, regardless of their source. They would not benefit from Passive Effects though. Additionally, as noted in his description, his ability to Power Drain an opponent and inflict damage when he blocks an attack needs to consume an Armor Up Buff that was generated by him.

As for Explosive Personality, it should not interact with the Armor Up Buffs that he starts with or gains from his abilities. Hope that info helps!

@KOSH has provided a screenshot above to explain why Explosive Personality won't be such a problem.

Hope that answers things for you!
    @Magrailothos

I know, I saw that... but that's not my question. I know what the description says, but like I said about AA, it's not always working like it says it is. This is why I was asking for some confirmation.
    Still no answer. Maybe someone can test it?
    His behavior is NOT as descripted. He does "explode" using the armor ups he gets from his abilities. He starts with 5 armor ups that do explode. That is not as intended.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    KOSH wrote: »
    His behavior is NOT as descripted. He does "explode" using the armor ups he gets from his abilities. He starts with 5 armor ups that do explode. That is not as intended.

Oh? Good catch, @KOSH (and @ZzyzxGuy).

Fancy Red Skulls ability interacting with nodes that grant armour, despite us being reassured that that wouldn't happen.

Didn't see that coming....
    @Kabam Zibiit what say you?