**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IOS & IPad support in this game?

dude10dude10 Posts: 16 โ˜…
Hi yโ€™all,โœŒ๐Ÿฟ

I am just wondering with the new changes and improvements to this game in the coming years,will there be more support for iPhones, iPad, or IPod touch devices? The reason is: I am getting a new iPhone soon as well as either a iPad or iPod touch. Thatโ€™s y Iโ€™m asking anyone here...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    lol. you don't need more support. everything is tailored to iOS
  • dude10dude10 Posts: 16 โ˜…
    Umm, primer79. Dude, I donโ€™t mean just me. Also I mentioned in general idea as well. If u check under system requirements in the App Store or google play store, ull know what Iโ€™m talking about. Still, thx for 1st answer tho.โœŒ๐Ÿฟ
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I don't think you understand what I mean.

Out of every type of phone or device that can run or does run MCoC, iOS and Apple are always taken care of first. Android is the afterthought.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited August 2018
    What are you even talking about? It's tailored best for ios
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    dude10 wrote: ยป
    Umm, primer79. Dude, I donโ€™t mean just me. Also I mentioned in general idea as well. If u check under system requirements in the App Store or google play store, ull know what Iโ€™m talking about. Still, thx for 1st answer tho.โœŒ๐Ÿฟ

Umm, dude..
    In the app store this is about all the information available:
    l91l7eptx8b3.jpeg

It needs a minimum iOS 7, or anything higher.
    What are you seeing? Or have you been playing on iPhone 4/5 up to now? Canโ€™t imagine really, but still...
    Okies. Looks like Bapoi dude has answered my question. Can someone who's staff or in charge of this to close this topic now? Please and thank you in return. P.S. I have both iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 4s devices, Bapoi dude.
    I am kindly requesting someone to close this topic please. I have the answer I need already. Thanks.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279 โ˜…
    edited September 2018
    I play in a iphone 6 for 4 years now and it has always been fine.. until last update, its completely unplayable now cause of:

- in game menu super laggy
    - Mega freezing during fights that cost you the win
    - Ultra long loading screens
    - Game crash all the time, for real, like every 3 fights.
    * When it crashes in AQ/AW u lose 50% HP
    * When it crashes in arena it might cost u the winning streak
    * When it crashes on dungeons.. well i guess u got it how bad it is