**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I hope this isn’t a purposful cash grab.

I was just in a war where it was down to the wire. Our boss was still standing at half health and under ten minutes remaining and I spent boosts, revives and health pots to take down their boss in the last minutes. I then went to spectate and verified that our boss was still standing and not even engaged in a fight with 57 seconds remaining see screen shot. Only to lose the war with them showing 2 boss kills. Talking to my ally it turns out that our boss had fallen nearly 30 minutes before. Had I known this I would never had spent the resources to take their boss. I do spend on the game, more than I care to admit and it almost seems as if the game presented hope where there was none in order to get me to spend more.
I truly hope this is not the case but support has decided that it’s not a worthy case. aj75fbojeujw.jpeg

Comments

• peterock357peterock357 Posts: 18
    I did exit and restart multiple times within that 30 minute window. Everything else updated including chat and positioning in aq.
    Also, 30 minutes is a long time to not update one particular portion of the game.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I don't get why you wouldn't want to take their boss down if you are trying to win.
    Maybe bg1 was the boss taken down 30 mins before. War room chat shows when the bosses are downed
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    I was just in a war where it was down to the wire. Our boss was still standing at half health and under ten minutes remaining and I spent boosts, revives and health pots to take down their boss in the last minutes. I then went to spectate and verified that our boss was still standing and not even engaged in a fight with 57 seconds remaining see screen shot. Only to lose the war with them showing 2 boss kills. Talking to my ally it turns out that our boss had fallen nearly 30 minutes before. Had I known this I would never had spent the resources to take their boss. I do spend on the game, more than I care to admit and it almost seems as if the game presented hope where there was none in order to get me to spend more.
    I truly hope this is not the case but support has decided that it’s not a worthy case. aj75fbojeujw.jpeg

If you didn't take out that boss you'd be out 20k points plus whatever your multiplier is, win lose or draw. EVERY POINT COUNTS IN A SHORT SEASON. Most serious alliances would have booted you for that. Loaf in the off-season.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    During the war seasons , it is a must to take down the bosses in all battle groups. If you do not want to spend too much resources, just ask your alliance members to help. If you need to use a certain amount of resources in every single war, you definitely need to practice more.
    I rarely use items in war but as this was down to the wire and looked like we had a shot to win I did. Its the presentation of false info that I don’t like. I agree that the boss should come down every time but I like to have correct info to base decisions off.