**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GWENPOOL GOES TO THE MOVIES QUESTION

ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Can someone tell me what day week 4 will come out? It annoys me that Kabam decided to leave it at (coming soon) and not just set a countdown like EVERYTHING else. Appreciate the help

Comments

• Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Wednesday
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Same day as the other weeks started
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Wednesday at 1pm PST i believe
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Can someone tell me what day week 4 will come out? It annoys me that Kabam decided to leave it at (coming soon) and not just set a countdown like EVERYTHING else. Appreciate the help

If it annoys you, why don't you read the official posts, or one of the other 200 threads in which other people have asked the EXACT SAME THING during the past weeks?

P.S. ALL major events start on wednesdays.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    It'll start on Wednesday, but if you want the exact timing, then I'd suggest you to see the timer. The moment it gets down to "14 days" the 4th week will start
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

We are 3 weeks in. How is it You cant figure out when week 4 starts? How is it any less annoying you can't figure it out?
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    They all open on a wednesday around noon.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ugh
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

I thought it was 10:00 AM PST, 1:00 PM EST.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

I thought it was 10:00 AM PST, 1:00 PM EST.

Or 19:00 CET, 18:00 GMT.

Regardless... The same fricking time as last week. And the week before that...