Best option for LOL-AV

MBadialiMBadiali Member Posts: 22
I’m going to be making my 6th run through the labyrinth. I have AV and Abomination to do and I am not sure who to use. 5* rank 4 Iceman will work but his damage output is low. I was wondering if my 6* Rulk will work or if the incinerate doesn’t convert into heat charges.

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Member Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Iceman is best, Red Hulk might work well with his recent buff
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I would say Rulk, as his damage output will save you a little here, but if you have AV also, use iceman. He completely shuts down the enigmatic node on him and wins the day. plus with the class advantage as opposed to the disadvantage you're gonna have a better time. it's still gonna cost you, but you're going to come ahead in the end.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I'm bringing in my 4/55 Iceman for that fight. Taking classic spidey on the same path
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Void or Blade can also work for AV. Void is immune to incinerate but you will have class disadvantage and he can shrug off the debuffs but it's nice when they stick.

Blade can also work AV and Abom. Bring danger sense for Abom and use similar technique with keeping power bar high to minimize the time you have de-buffs on and regen when necessary.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Member Posts: 555 ★★★
    Just note that r4 iceman will not get the extended timer with 3 synergies
  • SweatlipSweatlip Member Posts: 163
    Blade works well
  • MBadialiMBadiali Member Posts: 22
    I have been using rank 5 blade for most fights but I wasn’t sure if he would just get wrecked by the incinerate
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Blade an keep him At full power for the whole fight
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I powered thru with SL. AV is a hard fight. Advice:

Dont do 5 hit combos when he has almost 2 bars of power. Baiting sp1 or baiting sp2 is ok but with sp2 if you are too far from him you will get intercepted. Chose some armor synergies.

Best option for that guy is Spark. A 5/65 Iceman, 5:65 Void or 5/65 Mephisto should work too.

Prior nerf AA was soloing him.

Rogue is a good champ too agaisnt him.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    MBadiali wrote: »
    I have been using rank 5 blade for most fights but I wasn’t sure if he would just get wrecked by the incinerate

Keep blade at full power as. He shrugs off the incinerate so fast it does basically nothing to you. Very easy fight doing this
  • Player1994Player1994 Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    MBadiali wrote: »
    I’m going to be making my 6th run through the labyrinth. I have AV and Abomination to do and I am not sure who to use. 5* rank 4 Iceman will work but his damage output is low. I was wondering if my 6* Rulk will work or if the incinerate doesn’t convert into heat charges.

use mephisto that incineration will give you power instead