**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

High skill prestige alliance with a twist!

Hi, I am in the middle of starting a new alliance that is focused on ranking champs. Our goal is a high gold 1, top 300 AQ with map 5 only. My aim is to create a skilled prestige alliance that is very capable. As we are not focused on a platinum war rank all glory can be spent as you please instead of on health potions.

Why am I doing this?
I have completed all end game content and played at a high level. At this point in the game, I would like to play with like-minded players and enjoy a well-run stress-free skilled alliance with players who want to continue to rank champions at a decent rate.
if this is something that sounds of interest to you then please get in contact and we can get the ball rolling. If you enjoy a certain aspect of the game like war defence, AQ and strategies for example officer spots are open.

Requirments: Let's start off with 6k prestige, 15k completion and normal map 5 donations.
Uncollected at the absolute min and working towards 100% act 5 and/or LoL.

Current war season ends soon so would be nice to put everything and everyone together and start the alliance then. We will climb the ranks extremely fast!

ONLY about 10 spaces left! If you are interested my line ID is harps87

Thanks.