T4B Compensation?!?!

Hey Kabam so since we can’t access T4B arena you going to compensate us or at least give us our battle chips back... or you just going to take those too?!?! 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 5,458 ★★★★★
    Why? It wasnt available for like 15 or less minutes. Its working just fine right now. You dont need any comp.
  • ChuckRyanChuckRyan Posts: 99
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why? It wasnt available for like 15 or less minutes. Its working just fine right now. You dont need any comp.

Agreed. It was down for a few minutes and there's still a full 24 hours to hit all milestones. I assume you weren't aware there was another day left to grind. But I don't think we should cry wolf with compensation, @TBAG4DAYS.

There are legitimate issues that do merit a discussion about compensation. This isn't one.
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    6jtkss2id6sl.jpg

Exactly this
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 904 ★★★

AxeCopFire wrote: »
    6jtkss2id6sl.jpg

This meme should be pinned to almost every forum post. LOL.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 607 ★★★

Idk why two people flagged you. Comon sence is not that comon anymore i guess lol anyway totally agree with you.
    Smash wrote: »

Idk why two people flagged you. Comon sence is not that comon anymore i guess lol anyway totally agree with you.

Because i dont go along with their thought process. They always flag when people dont agree.
  • LOGAN580LOGAN580 Posts: 93
    th81sp67pd17.jpg