**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class iso8 vs regular iso8

So im not sure exactly how thos works. Appreciate your imput.
So if you use say tech iso8 on a tech champ i see 25% bonus. DOES this make u grow faster? Meaning less iso8 needed compared to regular iso8?
OR will it actually allow your champ to reach a higher growth?
In other do u just reach the top or max faster? Or you raise the top limit?
Also
If u use tech iso8 on a say mutant ? Do u get penalized? The max decreases? Or u just need more iso8 to reach the max
And therefore the max is never raised?

Many tnx i jusr have lots of class iso8 but not to the champs i want to grow

Comments

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    So, I don't really follow some of the questions, but I'll answer to the best of my ability:

Class iso-8 are better than basic iso-8, even against champs of the wrong class. For example, the t1 basic iso-8 gives 75 exp, whereas t1 class iso-8 gives 200 exp. When it is used on a champ of the same class, the bonus goes up 20%, making it extremely useful to use it on a champ on the same class on higher tiered iso-8, starting at t2. t1 doesn't give that much of a bonus, seen as the base exp is pretty low, so you can use that on pretty much any class. There is no penalization for using class iso-8 on any class other than the one it is assigned, you just won't get the 25% increase.

Class iso-8 is extremely useful in the actual game, as it's extreme bonuses at higher tiers can get 4* or 5* champs to max level pretty easily. I'd suggest not using it on a champ of a different class, with the exception of t1 and maybe t2, as then it loses its true usefulness. An exception to this would be if you had some in the stash about to expire, then that would be more than ok.

The level limit is never raised, but you just get to the level cap faster.

Hope that helped. :)
  • Options
    MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Posts: 87
    Class ISO just helps you as it gives you a boost in value to that class champs. So a tech iso will benefit a tech champ having to use less ISO which will cost you less to rank them. Saving you iso and gold at the same time.

If you have expiering ISO or just don’t have that class iso you can use whatever you want. If you use mutant iso on a tech champ it will just be worth what is says, no boost but will not penalize you in any way, just gold cost vs actual class iso used.

Hope that helps
  • Options
    Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    Wow. Thats extremely helpful both answers. Tnx Marvelmonster & Enderdraco.
    Ye i have clear now. Cap is not raised. But gold and iso i cheaper by the class. Many tnx