Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Enrage timer? [More Info Needed]

NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just did some practicing on Rulk today using mutant attack team and 5* SL. I have to say the enrage timer flew by after the update. SL's attack was over 2k but it didn't matter. Got between 60-65 hit before Rulk went berserk.

Was this change intentional or is it a BUG?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Still works for me. Make sure his attack is over 2k with only base and synergy as boosts and masteries do not count towards enrage.
  • Options
    DC_96DC_96 Posts: 20
    65 hits ? did the same using my 4/40 SL and mutant crit team, may be something else
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @NikoBravo. Can you let me know who you were fighting against and in what game mode?

@DC_96 , are you saying you got the same issue as OP, or it didn't happen to you with a similar team? Thanks!
  • Options
    DC_96DC_96 Posts: 20
    I do not have this issue sir, thanks
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    @Kabam Wolf

I was in LOL using Magneto4*, Cyclops Red 4*, Cyclops Blue 4*, Wolverine 4*, and 5* Starlord. The first fight against Red Hulk the enrage timer flew by even though my base attack was over 2000. I tried the yj-Antman attack team and had no issue. Just seems to be the mutant team.
  • Options
    Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    edited July 2017
    @NikoBravo That's only 17% attack synergy. 5* r4 SL needs 18% attack synergy to get extended enrage timer
  • Options
    Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    @NikoBravo for a mutant team to get 18% attack with 3 champs you need Mag, Mag, Clops then add Wolvie for crit synergies
  • Options
    Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @NikoBravo. Can you let me know who you were fighting against and in what game mode?

I mean. There's only one game mode with an Enrage Timer...