**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champ do you want from the reward 5* marvellous crystal?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★

Which champ do you want from the reward 5* marvellous crystal? 173 votes

Ironman IW
24%
Timone147Shynight00Ground_Round1FreakydAxeCopFireTendersquadhenriesValeron2004Alex13369Foxhero007HeadrollerMyradralKenshioJonibärchenNitro422FixitMobbYouconfusedHarbinger195Leo_ruJimsnyderpgh 43 votes
Wasp
5%
Riise81bm3eppshydrogohardStark78AlfaESFhiddenblizzardNatsuGenysisDanasjonVynrial 9 votes
Hawkeye
0%
Ktashak 1 vote
Killmonger
27%
ShrimkinsSlux83SmokingSurferDeadbyrd9SaiyanINTEGRALChris_L_HSpeedbumpZzyzxGuyTJ82cruel_horizonGNASTYHENRIQUE_FORTEDarkrider05VuDahAnonymous346GrimmbearJman2182JuBgeRixob 48 votes
Thor (ragnarok)
1%
DOKTOROKTOPUSNopedrooo 2 votes
Spiderman SE
31%
GamercradlemanRonin2020DrZolaAnimejay70ZENManup456adqqedfyvrSuperman69GruftyIrakliWeb_Slinger_77GrafikdevR4GEPrimis00Dean9300450buttersAb_SamadSuper_Mitch_83chillw 55 votes
Yondu
1%
K1lltasticAnkalagonnManumission18 3 votes
Starlord
4%
Itinho2107XepherSceptilemaniacFight_meStrikerrx8SupermanafficinadoTomstar124Trihard 8 votes
Loki
1%
Kaks0053WelderofortunePennmabob 3 votes
Winter soldier
0%
MegaSkater67 1 vote

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I want either tech spidey, killmonger or imiw
  • WalletWallet Posts: 29
    Killmonger
    The good 4 are Wasp, IMIW, Sparky and KM
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Killmonger
    Never gonna happen
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Need to dupe mine.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Wasp
    I already have Killmonger as a five-star and Iron Man (IW) as a maxed 4, so while I recognize Wasp has some limitations, I also have an awakened 5-star Ant-Man to pair her with should that come to pass
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Spiderman SE

I also want SL
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Killmonger
    id say this or sl(lord knows id never dupe him though.) just recently pulled sparky, so i think id actually rather have KM over a dupe for him.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Killmonger
    I wanted SL but now I duped him the other day from a regular crystal. I guess KM
  • Why don't you put IP, we all know that he's kabam favorite champ.
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    Starlord
    Starlord to awaken and rank up R4 to try LOL.
  • Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32
    Yondu

starlord and hawkeye r good too

And are you forgetting Yondu the medusa killer
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    For my main account, IMIW, Spidey, Yondu or Killmonger. for my secondary account, Killmonger or Yondu. Frankly I have only two 5s one my main and one on my secondary, so I would be happy with any of those.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Spiderman SE
    I would just like $1 for every pIcture of a IP, Loki, CWBP, Cap, Rags and OG IM pull posted here and to Reddit.

Dr. Zola
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    5* Thor OG
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Probably want the champ I don't have as at least a 4*...Killmonger. I would be ok with IMIW or Sparky, but I already have 4*s of them at r5 and duped. SL would be ok, but then would have to wait to dupe him. Also would be OK with duping my 5* Wasp.
    Werewrym wrote: »
    5* Thor OG

5* thor is not in the game tho lol it wont be availaible in the crystals.
    was your comment sarcasm?

Yes, glad you picked up :tongue: I wonder if it is too much too hope for him though? Who knows, with all the mistakes that have been made recently is it really too much to ask for a small mistake like putting OG Thor in the crystal?
    lol tho idk why thor isnt in the 5* form?
    ik about wolvie nd scarltet nd a few but why is thor not availaible as a 5*?

too much damage? @Werewrym

To be honest, I really don't see myself taking a duped 5* Thor OG past r3 or r4. He really isn't all that special compared to many of the champions that we have today. I see no reason why he shouldn't be available as a 5*
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Why are there 7 techs in the crystal ?

Like most, I’d like Killmonger, Stark Spidey or Starlord for the dupe.