**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trade System

sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
See KABAM this is why I say we need a trade system, because on both of my accounts I got a 5* Capt'n from my legendary crystals.

I had a Void on one, and IW Capt'n on the other.. I should be able to trade with my alliance since they have something I want!!!

Please don't comment saying "this is a bad idea" no it's not, I don't care

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'd love a trading system, and I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but the fact that you can have multiple accounts and grind GP event on both and trade them to your main account is kinda overpowered.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    this is a bad idea
    this is a bad idea
    this is a bad idea
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Sigh
  • SanaruanSanaruan Posts: 16
    its a bad idea which could kinda break the game such as a friend "trading" with another friend a 5* for a 2* to "help" him
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I suppose there could be a thing where you can only trade for a champ of the same rarity, but even that is exploitable what with the unbalanced tier list.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    It's not a bad idea, it's a terrible one that is far too easy to exploit
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    sd__white wrote: »
    See KABAM this is why I say we need a trade system, because on both of my accounts I got a 5* Capt'n from my legendary crystals.

I had a Void on one, and IW Capt'n on the other.. I should be able to trade with my alliance since they have something I want!!!

Please don't comment saying "this is a bad idea" no it's not, I don't care

worst idea ever... dont care if you dont care. This is a joke post and spam
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Sigh

Sigh 2.0
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    "this is a bad/terrible idea" "this can be exploited" - FLAG: SPAM/ABUSE

😌
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    ikvrbc9yaxwz.jpeg
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Is OP just flagging anyone who says it’s a bad idea? C’mon man.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Is OP just flagging anyone who says it’s a bad idea? C’mon man.

Yup. With his Blade profile pic having shades, he feels like he's the Shaft of this forums.

*Putting on best Isaac Hayes voice*
    And as you see, this MCOC Forum Shaft is a bad motherflagger (Shut your mouth). Can ya dig it?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i once read a post that was the worst idea ever known to man.....

then i read this.....
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Wow wat a bad idea. No offense, but like people have stated, those with multiple accounts will take advantage of this and make sure to only have god tier champs in one of those accounts.
    yall always talking bout this will be exploited, they'll get all "god" tier champs, blah blah blah

y'all just trash, a real gamer can play with any champion, a real gamer can use Carnage, She Hulk and Kamala Khan and take down a so called "god" tier champion.

what y'all would y'all do if SEATIN never came out with that chart?
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    yall always talking bout this will be exploited, they'll get all "god" tier champs, blah blah blah

y'all just trash, a real gamer can play with any champion, a real gamer can use Carnage, She Hulk and Kamala Khan and take down a so called "god" tier champion.

You think it won't be exploited? Send this kid some mental checkups his way

Y'all stupid, no sense in going back an forward, I'll think what I think, and y'all think that y'all think
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★

Y'all stupid, no sense in going back an forward, I'll think what I think, and y'all think that y'all think

So what do you think will happen then lmao? Do you know the mcoc community at all? We exploit and destroy. No going back.