**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

PARRY and 5 combo BROKEN! [Under Investigation]

DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 409 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Come on parry is all over the place either I get it trying evade which I don't want. Or it totally misses and I get wrecked. When I do get it I damn near break my screen with pressure.

The five hit combo is really messed up. The second you finish the AI is hitting you.

Also' evading a heavy and dashing in has got me smacked by a special.

Fix a bug 10 more grow in it's place

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @DarthVadid. The team is currently looking into these issues with parry, 5 hit combos, and evade/dash in. Hopefully they'll have fixes tested and ready soon. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Member Posts: 83
    I don't even chance 5 hit combos anymore.
  • FineDogFineDog Member Posts: 403 ★★★
    @Kabam Wolf parry and comboing into specials seems to be worse with quest opponents, at least in my experience. The patch improved it a lot for arena, I was never able to use Special 1 or 2 in arena and now I can, but quest enemies still pretty consistently block them. Parry is all over the place in arena and quest, but still seems worse in quests.