**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance Quest Season 5 - Kingpin's Conclave: Discussion Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Demonzfyre wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Did conqueror rewards get stealth buffed in season five? I don't recall getting map crystals for conqueror rewards in the past, and I have no recollection of this being discussed in the early access preview either.

Miike acknowleded its an error but they are letting it ride till this cycle is over.

Missed that announcement, thanks.
  • AQ map5 is significantly harder. Everyone is burning to much res and want to rage quit MCOC. What about Glory? Are we going to get refunds for triple charges. Difficulty need to be adjusted down for map5 thats all I know. This is a money grab and res burn.
  • You guys missed the difficulty mark when the Sentinals were introduced and you did with this seasons mini bosses and machism nodes. Just had another guy saying he is going to quit after this cycle while im posting this. Im talking guys that have been in my ally for years. This needs to be addressed now/asap before it destroys solid long term alliances.
  • LialechkaLialechka Posts: 35
    How long do you have to be in the alliance to be allegeable for rank rewards?
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    You guys missed the difficulty mark when the Sentinals were introduced and you did with this seasons mini bosses and machism nodes. Just had another guy saying he is going to quit after this cycle while im posting this. Im talking guys that have been in my ally for years. This needs to be addressed now/asap before it destroys solid long term alliances.

If you find map 5 difficult, there is always map 4 to do? Or is it beneath you to go down a difficulty level?

Map 5 is probably too easy
  • Does anyone have a map of map 6 champ placements?
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    So, Morningstar as a map 5 mini-boss, she was nowhere this difficult last season, was she?

When you have a timer on a fight and power gain, you don't want to be constantly baiting specials (if they'll even be baited).