**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Suggestion

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
When I do a dungeon, my partner sometimes tries to quit while I can go a couple more rooms. I tell them to join the next room and quit there. I then get stuck talking to a brick wall for 10 minutes, until the dungeon finally ends. Can we get the option to continue without the partner having to go along with it in the decision menu? I lose out on a ton of points, and I need to get another set of 3 champs that take a day to recharge, messing it up for the next day. This would be a great addition, as it would let people go on, and I have a feeling I and a lot of other people feel the same way about this. If there is an option that I haven't noticed, please don't give me the "Another one of THESE threads?" story, just please take the 30 seconds to answer the question.

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Good idea!! I hope they consider it. I get so pissed when some stranger wants to quit on room 4 or 5. What's the point of even playing if they're gonna do that?