**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hyperion as boss on Cosmic Daily Quest (T4CC) is too much !

Hi,
I'm a mid-tier player & was happy with the launch of Daily Quests for obtaining T4CC shards. Can just about manage to complete daily quests for all classes except cosmic where since the last few weeks Hyperion is the final boss. Clearing him requires (a lot of) potions/revives especially with buffed nodes unlike the bosses for other classes which are somewhat managable. Aside from hoping for a champion to counter his power gain, wanted to know how others are coping with this.. I for one think that they should either reduce Hyperion's rank or better still replace him with another champion.

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Use dupped gwenpool, iceman or a power control champ
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Hype is a really difficult champ to learn to counter at first, but try to manage his power gain with baiting, he is usually aggressive enough to bait the sp1 and believe it or not it is better to bait the sp2 as you can get more damage in, use champions like the hood, Ghost rider, SW or Magik as the best counters, or alternatively Vision, Hawkeye, Doc Ock, Sparky and Modok are decent alternatives, also you could use iceman, Luke Cage or Killmonger to just tank the sp3s.

Eventually you will have no problem with Hyperion, there are extremely difficult Hyperion fights in act 5.3 and 5.4 that will cost you a ton more revives so it's probably best to practice as much as you can on a relatively low cost quest.
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    SW is my go to hype killer. LC is my backup
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Weirdly enough, my 4* Mephisto does the job with his soul imprisonment.
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Hyperion is super easy to bait specials. Probably one of the easiest.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I beat Hype with just one finger but I have 5* R4 max sig Magik.

May I please ask which champs you're using? Any power control champ, GP, IceMan, even KM can actually work.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Magik, Voodoo, Dorm, LC(!), icebro, Scarlet Witch, Hood, Loki, Rogue…
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Okay, you can have Uncollected H. Adaptoid and Red Skull instead.
  • Options
    ni007ckni007ck Posts: 12
    Thank you for all the tips guys. Am able to do 50%, it's getting 100% exploration that's incredibly tough.. will just have to improve my baiting/intercept skills or wait for an amazing champ I guess..
    @raffster I have a 4* Gwenpool & recently got a 4* Dormammu. Will have to rank them up; have been using 4* Mordo, Mephisto till now for the class advantage.
    @Crazyjack719 steep learning curve I guess.. I don't plan to do Act 5 anytime soon; just have 3 5* champs and none of them are god-tier..
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    hyperion is a test bro, you should be happy to fight against him and try your best counters (if you're new)

just wait to for him stun immune in act 5.3
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    sorry, you have dormammu?, isi pisi then, heavy attack, charge to 100,heavy again, use always sp2 and no power at al