**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down tickets and gold

HI kabam want to talk about rank down tickets and gold gold is the most important thing in the game you'll need gold in almost everything in the game especially to rank up your champions I'm so short on gold and I can't rank up my champions especially the champions in my team please bring back gold events in the future so that everyone can have gold and rank down tickets are needed at this stage because a lot New champions have come in the game so we can rank down pathetic champions and upgrade good ones will you bring back rank down tickets in the future or events that give rank down tickets would be pretty cool too

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    lcmlr wrote: »
    HI kabam want to talk about rank down tickets and gold gold is the most important thing in the game you'll need gold in almost everything in the game especially to rank up your champions I'm so short on gold and I can't rank up my champions especially the champions in my team please bring back gold events in the future so that everyone can have gold and rank down tickets are needed at this stage because a lot New champions have come in the game so we can rank down pathetic champions and upgrade good ones will you bring back rank down tickets in the future or events that give rank down tickets would be pretty cool too

Stop ranking every champ and do arena. There, both your problems solved.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    lcmlr wrote: »

No
    That is all.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    RTD are not needed. If people would be more selective with their ranks, actually do some research Before ranking every single champ they get, none of this would be an issue. It's getting old seeing these posts expecting Kabam to make right all of the bad life choices.
  • lcmlrlcmlr Posts: 28
    Well I have some champions in my team that I need to rank down to upgrade other champions
  • They should have given us 1 or 2 to compensate for the sentinal change. I am fine but many people ranked up AA’s and Gwenpools whic are still good in questing but became useless in AQ
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Just grind and earn the resources to rank your new champs. Another thing, stop getting suckered into the Solo events. I'd be willing to bet you are probably in this situation because any time a class Solo event comes up your scrambling to rank and get those rewards. Then you are left short to rank someone you actually need. Save and be selective.