**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

454k with 2 6 stars and 3 r4 5 stars looking for Gold 1 and 5x5 adult alliance

I'm looking for a solid alliance that doesn't take itself too seriously. I don't need screenshots from people after every fight just to show that they didn't get hit, etc. I also don't need people that die asap and refuse to revive.There should be a middle ground between these two things, so if you fall in there, just let me know.

Comments

• XmantreeXmantree Posts: 12
    My alliance fits what you are saying. Hit me up in game or on line. Name for both is xmantree
  • VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    We’re in a lower gold tier, but we fit into your description. NV30 is the alliance tag. Vinicio O. is my in-game name.
  • XxLeGitXxLeGit Posts: 3
    If your still looking for an alliance add me on line xxlegit my alliance is 11.6 we focus on aq map5x5 Nd aw gold3 at the moment but I hear what you mean bruh lmk if your interested
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Hey bud, if you are still looking...

Line ID:-vinitlalka1988

hit me up.

We are gold 1 ally...nd ur statement seems kinda mutual feeling....
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We may have to replace a guy or two after the AQ series, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We run 44432 in AQ with the first 2 mandatory (we will run map 5 once th changes take place in Sept), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 2 seasons, Gold 2 so far this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty...go ahead and keep your battle chips.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Hey,

We may have to replace a guy or two after the AQ series, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We run 44432 in AQ with the first 2 mandatory (we will run map 5 once th changes take place in Sept), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 2 seasons, Gold 2 so far this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty...go ahead and keep your battle chips.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.

Probably better luck if you start your own thread since you aren't offering what I'm looking for.
    I'm seeking gold 1 and 5x5 aq. Basic minimums for all events and donations goes without saying.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Hey,

Thanks.

Probably better luck if you start your own thread since you aren't offering what I'm looking for.
    I'm seeking gold 1 and 5x5 aq. Basic minimums for all events and donations goes without saying.

We offer all that...

Again hit me up on line

vinitlalka1988
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Still looking
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hey man.

Gonna be replacing a few after seasons.

Gold 1 almost platinum 3
    5x5 127 million top 500
    Pretty chill alliance.
    Just donate, move and contribute and you fit in.

Panchulon21 is my line
  • DevinMGDevinMG Posts: 11
    If you're still looking, hit me up on LINE at qe_devinmg or hit me up in-game @ DevinMG

14.5mil Alliance looking to replace a few people for next AW season
    Gold1 in seasons 1/2/3...looking to keep moving up. Solid group that takes care of business.