**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy cost still using 3 instead of 2

Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
I’m still burning 3 energy. Supposed to be 2 correct according to email. This is act 4 I’m referring to

Comments

• Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Weird, did you restart the app? Mine is working correctly for Act 4.
  • Options
    Which Chapter/Quest did you see this? I just tested it myself and only had 2 energy taken per step, but maybe there's something we can look into specifically.
  • Options
    Which Chapter/Quest did you see this? I just tested it myself and only had 2 energy taken per step, but maybe there's something we can look into specifically.

• Options
    Carnage313 wrote: »

Restarted app and moved one spot and went from 57 to 54 energy
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

you... you just said act 5 chapter 4
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    It’s only for act 4 man 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Well I just realized I totally misinterpreted the announcement. So that’s mistake and I own that. Kinda laughable lol. However now this make me even more infuriated. Initially I thought this week didn’t adequately comsenate all the issues we have had for so long but I made the best out of it because I thought an energy reduction to chapter 4 could be beneficial. But how is a reduction to an act that I beat forever ago compensate anything. So guess the jokes on me twice. Was kinda funny though that I misread. I’ll chalk it up to wishful thinking kabaam actually cared lol
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★

Read the announcement maybe??
This discussion has been closed.