**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Organised 9 mil t4cc alliance looking for skilled player with 4650 prestige

We are a group of friends who have been playing the game from the start and have built a very strong and stable alliance. We can get weekly t4cc, but we do two weeks of 5x5 and one week of 66555 for t4cc every third week, our AQ score is always above 100 mil. 66555 gets us rank 171 which is way above the 300 rank required for t4cc. On the map 5x5 weeks you still get 90% of t4cc in frags and if you use your glory on glory crystals you get over 100% of t4cc frags.

We play tier 2 war, but never spend to win wars. Our resources are saved for map 6 AQ days. Majority of our players are saving for LOL completion, our leader has completed everything and is very knowledgeable and can guide you to completing all end game content.

Our requirements below:

1. Skilled fighter, if you are not skilled and can’t show me points for AQ we can’t take you.
2. Player who communicates and responds to messages on Line app, if you don’t use line app and hardly chat we aren’t the alliance for you.
3. 4.5K+ prestige or very close to this.
4. Clear assigned paths in AQ with no item usage, for map 6 you might have to use some items, most of our players do not need to.
5. We clear all events, we do expect all players to play some arena as it helps get BC for donation and also units which help with items when playing map 6.
6. Donations are fixed at 160K Gold, 33K BC, 14K Loyalty – this is every week, donation window start on Monday and all donations must be in by Friday.
7. You have completed all end game content and are working towards LOL run.

We have an amazing crew, lots of banter on our chat. Player’s hardly leave the alliance, but some have to leave to due to real life commitments or retirement, most players go to one of our casual alliance so stay within our family, players who retire still stay in chat.

Join us to move up to the next level, priority will be given to boss slayers; add me on line app to discuss, my id is: zaknzain