Some players got 2 appreciation packages

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 277
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
It seems that some of the players that saw the issue where they couldn’t originally select their appreciation package ended up getting double the rewards after the issue was resolved. That’s great news for them but unfair to the rest of us. Something going to be done about this?

Comments

  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 255
    Yeah I’m just glad I ended up getting one, two would have been great but I’m not really bothered 😕
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 276 ★★
    We need evidence or it didn’t happen I was one of the people that didn’t get it the first day and I didn’t get double the rewards so we need evidence
  • @Kabam Miike and all the other mods, sorry not going to tag you all. I was one of the ones who did receive it twice. It finally came up for me this morning and I clicked on the questing package. Screen went into the game and then the offer came up again, so me assuming it was a glitch clicked the questing package again. I checked my stash and units and sure enough I did receive the questing package twice. Obviously I'd like to keep it as it will help attempting to finish Act 5, but the items, shards, and units are still just sitting in my inventory.
  • VerzzVerzz Posts: 399 ★★
    Better ban them! Obvious exploit. /s

  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 307
    “Sir, your compensation for the broken game was broken. However, in correcting compensation, you inadvertently over compensated, which now requires additional compensation.”

    The infinite karmic cycle of compensation. This is probably why they are so assiduously avoiding referring to as compensation.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Sn1pes130 wrote: »
    Who cares. Those rewards packages are useless

    2x useless is better than 1x useless. Am I wrong?

    2x0=0
    1x0=0

    You are incorrect sir

    no sir it is you who are wron
    there is 100 units per package and 100 shards.
    that gives the package a value of atleast 1.
    (unless you dont want your units and you can gift me something)
    so
    2x1=2
    1x1=1
    2 package better than 1......
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    if some recieved it twice they have 2 options......

    take it away from them....
    or give everyone who only got one a second.....
    but it needs to be done for fairness
  • Ryb777Ryb777 Posts: 6
    teacher you forgot to assign homework why don't people grow up in mind their own business and relax.
  • Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 980 ★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    if some recieved it twice they have 2 options......

    take it away from them....
    or give everyone who only got one a second.....
    but it needs to be done for fairness

    I would rather them give out a second. The one, I hated it because it had nothing all that good in it, but double that would be nice. I get the feeling that if they do anything it all, it will be taking away all compensation because Kabam
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 995
    Other peoples prizes/gifts/etc. Doesnt affect me
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Other peoples prizes/gifts/etc. Doesnt affect me

    ur right it may not directly affect you.
    but it is in the spirit of fairness.
    kabam have given some people double the rewards thy have given to others for no reason.
    this is not cool and makes no sense.....
    everyone should get same....
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 393 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Lol man. People will complain about anything.

    Couldn't agree more
  • wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 34
    Fairness, not just complain
    If no need fairness, why bother about share accounts?!
    Why ban ppl?!

    For the one who said 0x2=0
    That is absolutely wrong!
    In pure mathematics, this is wrong
    Also in here, you get units from the package...
    So, you think units no use?!
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    I don't care if I get a second package. But I would not mind getting another 1,000 5 star shards seeing last year's prize had 2k instead of 1k.

    Oh, 100 units wouldn't be bad either.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    wskyeung wrote: »
    Fairness, not just complain
    If no need fairness, why bother about share accounts?!
    Why ban ppl?!

    For the one who said 0x2=0
    That is absolutely wrong!
    In pure mathematics, this is wrong
    Also in here, you get units from the package...
    So, you think units no use?!

    pure mathematics 0x2=0 is correct dude.....
    0 is always 0 no matter what you multiply it by......
    multiplying 0 by anything cannot create a number.....
    0 is nothing......
    nothing will always be nothing......
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Sn1pes130 wrote: »
    Who cares. Those rewards packages are useless

    2x useless is better than 1x useless. Am I wrong?

    2x0=0
    1x0=0

    You are incorrect sir

    Good troll!

    You distracted the point of this thread with bad math!
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    edited August 2018
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Sn1pes130 wrote: »
    Who cares. Those rewards packages are useless

    2x useless is better than 1x useless. Am I wrong?

    2x0=0
    1x0=0

    You are incorrect sir

  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 72
    i didn't got it first time and got only once after that didn't got twice
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 277
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Sn1pes130 wrote: »
    Who cares. Those rewards packages are useless

    2x useless is better than 1x useless. Am I wrong?

    2x0=0
    1x0=0

    You are incorrect sir

    We didn’t get 0 though.... so your argument is invalid
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 277
    edited August 2018
    [removed by moderation]

    Not crying at all actually. Just want things to be fair across the board. But thanks for your comment.
    Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    I got Them Twis I'm very Lucky
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 383 ★★
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Nemesis666 wrote: »
    Waaahh some people got 2 packages. Crying never and will never stop. Envy is a b*tch.

    Not crying at all actually. Just want things to be fair across the board. But thanks for your comment.

    I don’t really care. I’ll take free stuff, but if those who missed it the first go round got an extra package my mistake (or even as compensation), does that really make it unfair for everyone else?
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 277
    CFree wrote: »
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Nemesis666 wrote: »
    Waaahh some people got 2 packages. Crying never and will never stop. Envy is a b*tch.

    Not crying at all actually. Just want things to be fair across the board. But thanks for your comment.

    I don’t really care. I’ll take free stuff, but if those who missed it the first go round got an extra package my mistake (or even as compensation), does that really make it unfair for everyone else?

    Yes.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    i like how this just dissapeared to get buried under the rug.

    if some people got 2 appreciation packages then those who only got one should be given a second.

    Kabam why are some people allowed to have double the gifts then others??
    you shouldnt have favorite children.
Sign In or Register to comment.