**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pretend you are me. What would your strategy be?

SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
susf23tiqtjy.png
2786t9fz7eum.jpeg
jbtstusxtsaq.jpeg
ivga9o574vn4.jpeg

I have completed one run through Act 5. ROL is done. Have yet to do RTTL. In an average alliance. Pretty laid back. Interested in pushing into map 3 and above in AQ. Many in the alliance are not ready for that though.

Just curious what all of your approaches would be with my current resources. I’m bored, so what the hell.

Appreciate the input!

Comments

• Options
    That wasn’t quite the order I had in mind for the pics, but it’s all there. :-)
  • Options
    Six more 5* you don’t see, but nothing crazy. Miles, etc.
  • Options
    SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    edited August 2018
    5* Domino and 5* Sparky should go to r4 and take Proxima to atleast r3 ... Take up Killmonger too .... Dude you have an Awesome roster!!
  • Options
    Wait.... it’s not all there at all! Missing all my max 4*!
  • Options
    Ok. That’s better.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Thats a darn good roster for someone who's not even at lvl 60. I suggest completing RTTL with Blade. Even without Danger Sense his bleeds and amount of hits on his SP2 should make quick work of safeguard.

I have Ghostrider 5/50. Was missing a pic of my max 4*.

I should’ve stated that I only have chapter 4 left.
  • Options
    You want to join my alliance we’re doing map 3 rn but pushing to 5 soon
  • Options
    You want to join my alliance we’re doing map 3 rn but pushing to 5 soon

Appreciate the offer, but I run mine with some friends. Not pushing quite as far as I’d like, but that’s ok. Having fun.
  • Options
    Alright if so let me know my ign is same as here
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Your roster should be pretty easy to clear rttl, then only unreasonable node in rttl is last map stardust punisher, so either u can clear him with blade, or 5/50 your duped wolvie. Then juz pump your resources to 4/55 sparky for collecotr to clear act5 100%