**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mad Skillz part 2

What would YOU do?
R3 5* gwenpool
OR
R3 5* killmonger

Mad Skillz part 2 53 votes

5* unduped gwenpool
37%
TendersquadMrLalowWaynedavyDOKTOROKTOPUSSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverTrollllolllloRicemanQuatre_1988DarthPhalKobster84EnderDraco58Maldroit2Mitchell35HerrPopopTheSquish671FooshblalalaWalletShocker34 20 votes
5* unduped killmonger
62%
Jh_DezRiegelAraevinSuperman69SpeedbumpSomethingsomeFoxhero007nameplasJohnyzeroAnonymous346Daredevil222M1k0rinJdub1250Hammerbro_64JohnLocke117BahamutXFA_RebootedDjBabuRafikiiVault 33 votes

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    5* unduped killmonger
    If i have void duped i'll go for killmonger. Love their synergies. Beside, killmonger is also decent for aw defender
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    5* unduped gwenpool
    bleeder+stunner+fire
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    edited August 2018
    Without synergies.
    Just as is. Gwenpool or Killmonger?
    Because whoever I take up to r3 is going to r4 eventually as well
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    mad skillz cause you are asking who to rank cause you cant think for yourself? Very confused lol
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    5* unduped killmonger
    Killmonger all day IMO. He can infinitely eat SP3s, he can purify debuffs and gain health, he gets a power boost when debuffs are applied, he can cause bleed (with a massive bleed once per fight, depending on the fight), he can go unstoppable (really useful against stun immune IMO), and he can get true strike and shut down some otherwise annoying opponents.

Gwenpool is definitely good, but I just like KM a lot better. It wouldn't even be a close decision for me.
    mad skillz cause you are asking who to rank cause you cant think for yourself? Very confused lol

Obviously im asking because it's a tough decision. So im looking to the community not only for advice, but to see who is more recommended to bring up.

Isn't that obvious? I guess u didn't understand what this post is about. All good, now u can hopefully understand the meaning of the post. Maybe u can't think? Lol
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    5* unduped killmonger
    Gwenpool isn't too great against bleed immunes, but Killmonger can just rock every fight and has so much utility.

It depends on what you need; do Gwenpool if you are wanting an insane damage champ or do Killmonger if you're looking for a champ with tonnes of utility and good synergies.
    Killmonger all day IMO. He can infinitely eat SP3s, he can purify debuffs and gain health, he gets a power boost when debuffs are applied, he can cause bleed (with a massive bleed once per fight, depending on the fight), he can go unstoppable (really useful against stun immune IMO), and he can get true strike and shut down some otherwise annoying opponents.

Gwenpool is definitely good, but I just like KM a lot better. It wouldn't even be a close decision for me.

Good points my friend. Thanks for sharing!
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    5* unduped gwenpool
    GP is way better as an offensive skill champ, but KM is better for defense, and void/ST synergy.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    5* unduped killmonger
    Jdat84 wrote: »

Obviously im asking because it's a tough decision. So im looking to the community not only for advice, but to see who is more recommended to bring up.

Isn't that obvious? I guess u didn't understand what this post is about. All good, now u can hopefully understand the meaning of the post. Maybe u can't think? Lol

So where is the skillz part? Haha
    Anyway, to answer the question, killmonger for his true strike and his other abilities.

So where is the skillz part? Haha
    Anyway, to answer the question, killmonger for his true strike and his other abilities.

"Skill"z
    It's a pun
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50

Haha. Mr Banana, you shall runneth home straight away and obtain your shinebox, good day sir!

OP, Id go with GP but thats because Im not familiar with KM other than fighting him which isnt something i like to do.

One thing Ive noticed, and im not sure if its something im doing or a change with GP, is her stun seems to be longer. Ive noticed it the last few days but usually her stun would be very quick and sometimes you couldnt get a hit in before it expired. Now it seems slightly longer and im chaining stuns more often.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    5* unduped killmonger
    Unduped, I’d say KM. True strike, indestructible charges, and counterpunch charges give him some really awesome utility/survivability.

Duped, I’d have to go with GP. Her ability accuracy reduction is really handy, and her bleed/enervate/incinerate debuffs are all great. Plot armor allows her to get out of sp3’s, too.

Whatever you wind up choosing, good luck! It’s not a terrible position to be in, they’re both great champs!
  • 5* unduped killmonger
    I r4ed my unduped 5 star killmonger and do not regret it one bit.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★

it was a joke jeez cant even be funny without being taken serious lol