**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lvl 57 / uncollected after 9 months playing / what to do now?

During last month I explored Act 4, Act 5.1 and beat the Collector. Few days ago I finally explored my first Uncollected Event Quest. Besides Domino in 3.3 whole quest was quite easy. With all these rewards I got I could R4 my 5* Iceman and Blade.

What now? Which champions should be on the top of my priorities list? My main goal is completing Act 5.3, RoL and RttL 4.3.-4.6 right now. I got enough science, mutan and mystic T4CC to R5 any 4* or R3 any 5* champion. I won't get any T2A soon so I don't think about R4 my 3rd 5*.

https://imgur.com/a/8deJSLy

I have unlocked Recovery 3/3, Glass Cannon 3/3, Deep Wounds 5/5, Assassin 5/5, Mystic Dispersion 3/5. 4 points more when I get 60 lvl. I have also two 4* Generic Awakening Gems but keep them for champions such as Domino and Void.

​My potential choices:
Mutant:
1) 4* AA (sig 40)) - strong bleed and ability reduction. He was my MVP against Domino. Even that I have to used a lot of revives to beat her. 5/50 would help a lot imo. 2/35 didn't work well against her.
2.) 5* X-23 / 4* X-23 (sig 20) or 4* Wolverine (sig 40) - strong bleed with DV and regeneration could be useful in Act 5.3 (?)
3) 5* Sabretooth - only useful with KM and Void?

Mystic:
1) 4* Doctor Voodoo (sig 6) - great utility. He was my first choice but I got Blade so I ranked up GR instead of him.
2) 4* Mephisto (sig 50) or wait for Magik (?)

​Science:
1) Wait for 4*/5* Void, CA IW, Glad Hulk
2) 4* Red Hulk - I don't use him anymore but I loved his energy damage. Great to bypass Safeguard

Cosmic:
1) Wait for 4* or 5* Corvus Glaive
2) 4* Hyperion or wait for 5* Hyperion / Medusa
3) 4* Thor (sig 20)

Skill:
1) Wait for 4*/5* Killmonger (true strike, synergy with Sabretooth), 4*/5* Crossbones (for RttL)
2) 4* Gwenpool ( I love her bleeds but don't use her anymore)

Tech:
1) 4* Spider Man SE (don't use him, but he has synergy with Blade) or wait for 5* version
2) 4* Star Lord (do I still need him?)

Comments

• Options
    AncientTouchAncientTouch Posts: 24
    Holy ****. 9 months and you already have 2 r4 and getting a 3rd.
  • Options
    umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    Man, your ratio of Good 5*'s to **** 5*'s makes me jealous lol. I'm pretty much in the same boat, though I do have 5.3, ROL and RTTL done. I would suggest limiting your upgrades to God-Tier 4*'s that can help you with end game content and decent 5*'s that are viable options for 4/55.

Mutant:

I would start with your 4* AA, he is so much better duped and the likelihood of duping your 5* is pretty much the same as a lottery ticket. His damage output is so high at 5/50, he can bypass safeguard in RTTL, end fights a lot quicker in ROL and 5.3 Your 5* X23 is another good option, she doesn't need to be duped and she can help with the longer quests keeping you alive. I used her at 2/35 for ROL, most fights took about 500 hits and I ended with full health.

Mystic:

I don't have DV, but most people rave about him. You will most likely find some use for him. Mephisto is ok, but I wouldn't upgrade him more as a 4*.

Cosmic:

They say Hyperion doesn't need to be duped to be good but I am not sure if I agree. He hits really hard if you can stack a ton of furies and sp2 to get the armor break, but the furies drop off really quickly if he's not duped. Plus the power gain isn't as long updupped. I would either use an AG on him or just wait for a better option.

Skill:

I love GP, I have her undupped at 4/55 and her bleed is just insane. Save for sp2, enervate, keep the bleeds stacked on her and you won't have to worry about baiting specials on most champs. If you use one of the AG's on her she gets ability accuracy reduction and can tank specials. I would upgrade your 4*, she'll be worth it, especially with DW. RTTL is possible without CB, I did it (then pulled him a few days after I finished it lol)

Tech:

Sparky is a good option, especially since you have Blade. Your 5* tech options stink compared to him.

• Options
    m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    Thanks guys for your input. I appreciate it.

I'm F2P player. I started playing in MCoC in the end of 2014 but took a few breaks later. I came back in late December and starting a new account so I knew all the basic info about champions, masteries, crystals, quests, etc.

My priorty was exploring Act 4 before trying to beat the Collector. Rewards let me R4 my Iceman. Other materials I got from AQ (Glory and Crystals), EQ, Challanges, Calendars, Arenas, etc.

I must to say it's a lot of easier to get decent champions nowadays than it was few years earlier. Same with T4 Catalysts and other materials needed to rank up champions. I can't complain about my pulls. I got really nice champions. I don't have any expectations when I open a new crystal. and that's the key. RNG Jezus must love me for that :D

Back to the topic
    I don't know how long I'm gonna play. Maybe few months, maybe more so I do not focus on exploring Act 5 and doing LoL. I don't know if I ever R4 any other 5* champions but if I will do it propably won't be any of mutants or skill champions because of lack of diversity in my roster.

4* AA is first on my lists. Thanks for verification my thoughts.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I'm at exactly the same progression as you but Dayum, your luck with champs is way better haha
  • Options
    I completed Act 5.3 yesterday. It took me 2 days and wasn't that hard as I expected. I R5 DV instead of AA first to deal with 5.3.6 (King Groot on the beginning and Doc Octopus and GG at the end) but I f... up and died against KG. Blade and Spidey took care on them.

It seems no luck for me in 5* pulls for awhile. My 3 lasts are Ant Man, Yellow Jacket and Venompool yesterday. No (demi)god champs anymore :D If I won't get any decent cosmic champs before I complete Act 5 I R4 Angela instead of.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I don't want to create a new thread but I just completed the last chapter in Act 5 yesterday and got sweet rewards at the end which let me R4 my next 5* champion. I didn't expected it will be so fast and even possible 4 days ago.

Unfortunatelly I got another Venompool from 5* crystal. Two of them in 24 h :(. I'm not happy because of that but I got cosmic iso and 6* shards. That's a plus :D

I got no pressure on ranking up anyone even that I have enough T4 catalysts, so what should I do next? R4 5* Angela or just wait for better option? I'd like to complete RttL chapter 4 and RoL but don't know if I can rely on her. I don't even use her a lot except last EQ.