**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is worthy of generic ag?

So im about to 100% act 4, i'm on 94%, and was wondering who to use that generic 4* ag on.

Who is worthy of generic ag? 65 votes

Killmonger
7%
SpeedbumpDarkrider05OMC_PintopigupompomChubz 5 votes
IMIW
24%
MattyloJestressFeeney234Alex13369KossukoseWeb_Slinger_77nameplasWingTSEXFA_RebootedchrissbjordannFire_MarineGhostboytjieInfinityM04SparkyCzDanasjonShocker34 16 votes
Voodoo
67%
ShrimkinsGolden_GuardianHULK_BREAKSaiyanMfallsTrektMrLalowSuperman69TeddersQHungmbarry58Dean9300450buttersDOKTOROKTOPUSTwmRSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverCupidBahamut 44 votes

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Depends what you need, IMO.

Out of who you have, and assuming you still have to do act 5, my vote would be voodoo.

If you're desperate for a defender, IMIW is a great one, but still decent on defense without the awakening.

Killmonger is also a great champ, but not sure how necessary his awakening is.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    actually, i changed my mind. Maybe Voodoo, but i'd still save.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    voodoo will help you a lot in act 5
  • Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Voodoo
    Thor is worthy
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Voodoo
    Blade
    Doctor Voodoo
    Medusa
    Star-Lord
    Scarlet Witch
    Void
  • Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Killmonger
    Anyone who you would R5 and almost any others you would R4...KM is R5 worthy, im not sure that DV is, personally wouldnt spend it on IMIW but i am still learning him as an attacker